Bounce Hostel

Check Sydney Hotel Deals

Bounce Hostel Sydney Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Great Place, close to central station Jul 12, 2011
This was the last hostel I stayed at, the one that finally brought my 16 months trip to the end. I have mixed feelings about it, and most of it is probably due to that reason.

First, lets start off with the fun. It was non -existent. I actually stayed at this place twice, but only a week apart. The first time was great, but that was because I knew one of the girls who was staying there, so we made it fun, but when I returned, and I didn't know anybody there, it was not exactly the best time, to say the least.

The kitchen was really nice, somewhat busy during meal times, but nice enough. As I remember, it had most of the things you needed to make an sort of dish.

The hostel itself is actually quiet new, and the beds and all that jazz totally showed it. The only thing that I thought was really not that good was that there were only 6 computers in the whole hostel, for about, god knows, 200 people. Was never a wait, but I was there in winter, so down season.

Not exactly a hostel where you stay long for I don't think. More of a few days in Sydney sort of thing.

Literally right across from central station. Perfect location. A bit expensive, not the Kings Cross budget, but about 30 AUD a night for an 8 bed dorm, which was SO comfy and spacious. It was worth it. Comfy duvets as well. I'd stay here again.

Check Sydney Hotel Deals