Boulevard Hostel

Boulevard Hostel Rates and Deals

Boulevard Hostel Budapest Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Spacious Accomodations in a Beautiful City Jun 05, 2011
15Euros per pax per night.

The hostel is very easily located if you took the metro and dropped off at the Oktagon Station. The collection of keys is done at a nearby bar, Kiado Kosma if I recall correctly. The room is actually part of nice big apartment, and is very spacious. There are facilities for cooking and preparing your own meals, even doing your own laundry.

Bondi, who took me up to the room was awesome, and provided suggestions on where to go, and what to do. He is very friendly and made me feel like we were best buddies. With two bathrooms, it was more than adequate and truly every aspect of the place was spacious, bathrooms included.

Safety was good, with the individual rooms being lockable, so was the main door of the apartment and the building itself. The lift was also working fine, which proves helpful for those with luggage.

Extra Kudos to the guys, as I had to extend my trip on the last minute and there were no problems at all, and the guys were very accommodating. Truly the one place I felt home away from home during my euro trip.
Spacious-high ceiling
Spacious-Wide room, with sunshine.…

Check Boulevard Hostel Rates and Deals