Boulevard Guesthouse

Check Baku Hotel Deals

Boulevard Guesthouse Baku Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Boulevard Guesthouse Sep 16, 2014
In September 2014 I stayed three nights in a single room of Boulevard Guesthouse. I had booked it together with my e-visa through the Azerbaijani travel agency Billur Tur. Actually I had reserved for four nights, but for the first night I got a hotel upgrade to Noah's Ark Hotel.

The price per night without breakfast was 40 Euro, which was the cheapest offer for a private room with en-suite bathroom I could find on the internet in combination with an e-visa.

As the guesthouse didn't have any sign on the outside of the building it was really hard to find. You have to know that it is in the same building as the Brighton Hotel. More by chance I saw the office of the travel agency Billur Tur and asked for directions there. The staff was really helpful and one guy accompanied me to the guesthouse.

The Boulevard Guesthouse was located on the first floor of the building, where at the end of the corridor Hotel Brighton could be found. There was no elevator in the building, but this wasn't a problem for me.

My relatively large room was equipped with a double bed, a wardrobe, an air conditioning system and an electronic heater. It had two windows, but none of them with a view. One window was facing a light well and the other one led to another part of the building, which was under construction. So there was actually neither any daylight in the room nor any proper view of the current weather conditions. This didn't really bother me, as I was only here for sleeping and using the bathroom.

In front of my room was another large room with a dining table with four chairs, a setee, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. This room also belonged to me, as I found out on my second day. A shared kitchen was available next to the receiption.

The staff and the hotel manager were always attentive and helpful. Some of them spoke really good English; others spoke only Russian, apart from Azeri of course.

The Boulevard Guesthouse is situated just between the Fountain Square and Baku's old town Icheri Sheher. Both can be reached in 3 minutes on foot. The metro station Sahil is approximately 700 metres from the guesthouse.
Boulevard Guesthouse: My bedroom …
Boulevard Guesthouse: My bedroom
Boulevard Guesthouse: My sitting r…
Boulevard Guesthouse: My bathroom
german_eagle says:
Looks really nice. Too bad it's so hard to find.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2017