Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites

Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites Rates and Deals

Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Not so Aug 08, 2008
I was surprised when my friend asked me to meet her at this hotel. Come to find out she works here and was going to give me a room free for the night. I thought I was going to stay at their house in town, but they had a lot of others staying at their house.

This is an older Holiday Inn Holidome hotel which has been thoughtfully remodeled into a very modern and hip place. The thing about this, if you have ever stayed at a Holidome is that all the room surround the common area which ahs the pool and hot tub. The only problem is that you can never escape the noise from the young people having a good time in the water. That makes this a more family friendly property.

The front desk staff is knowledgeable. I guess I have to say that because my friend Jean works there. But really, the entire staff is also very friendly and willing to engage you in conversation.

The room was very nice (the shower was great!) I liked the beds, they were not as new as the concept was, but they were still pretty comfortable.

The pool & hot tub (no chlorine) in the middle of the hotel were great - banners of clouds overhead were a nice touch. The concept behind the hotel is very green. They use no chemicals on property and have a real concern for the environment. I am not conservationist, but it seemed to work in this town. The offer free bikes to ride around town. I would have used one if I had been staying in town longer. Just the thought of getting on one of them brought back some really good memories of zooming down hills when I was student at CU, which happens to be just across the street from the hotel. The hotel is also close to the mall and just off the turnpike which makes for easy access. Downtown and the Pearl Street Mall are just minutes away.

They also offer free concerts in the lounge - good music, reasonably priced drinks. The small restaurant has some good food. Not really meals, but pretty good none the less. We sat out on one of the tables and enjoyed our made to order calzones and pizza. Mine without cheese, of course. They serve a free breakfast, which was not that bad, but next time I will head to a restaurant. Wifi is free, but a little slow.

They also offer a pet area which was roomy and clean. Many people seemed to be enjoying it.

This hotel was not entirely bad, but I am going to choose another place to stay for my next visit to Boulder.
My car in front of the hotel
The main entrance
Some of the art in the lobby
Me Jean and Ron
Glynnes says:
Nice -- free concerts in the lounge. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2010

Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites Overview

The Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites is situated 2 miles from the downtown area of Boulder. Points of interest near the hotel include the University of Colorado Boulder, Pearl Street Mall and the Chautauqua Park.

All 162 guest rooms and suites at the Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites have free wireless Internet connections. All units also come equipped with cable televisions, safe-deposit boxes, ironing equipment, coffee/tea makers and telephones with free local calls. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and complimentary toiletries.

The Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites houses a restaurant that serves traditional dishes. This hotel also offers a business center, four conference and banquet rooms, massage services, free wireless Internet access and a daily complimentary Continental breakfast.

Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub