3355 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
(702) 414-6200

Bouchon Las Vegas Reviews

jenn79 jenn79
Nice option for dining in Vegas Mar 10, 2008
Dined here late November, 2005.

Located in the Venetian, this place had really great, but pricey food. This was the first time I had cheese on top of a fresh honeycomb - I will remember it always! The manager gave us a plate of desserts for free.

Although not memorable enough that I remember what I had for dinner, I do recall it being a good experience and would recommend this place to others. Many places in Vegas aren't worth the high price tag. This one is.
jenn79 says:
Thanks for all the congrats you guys - once again I am not worthy! I can't believe how many of you have had memories here! =)
mellemel8 says:
congrats on being "featured" :)
juliewaldrop says:
Went to bouchon last summer, was great food & service. I particularly remember the beef cheeks appetizer. They change their menu often. I'm heading to Vegas this weekend and will most likely be stopping in again.
streamlines streamli…
Nov 13, 2006
By far and away the best food we had in vegas, and probably one of the bestmeals anywhere. Even after the previous nights meat fest, we both went for the Steak Frites. The Steaks were both cooked to perfection, mine was pink in the middle, but with no spare blood and the knife went through it like a hot knife through butter and it almost melted in the mouth as well. The frites where in abundance and cooked to a crisp and pre-salted. For dessert I had a slice of Lemon Tart and a glass of Andrew Rich Gewurztraminer, which provided a velvety sweet smoothness to the slightly tart lemon.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals