Bou Savy Guest House Siem Reap

Bou Savy Guest House Siem Reap Rates and Deals

Bou Savy Guest House Siem Reap Reviews

neo_dare_devil neo_dare…
Hostel 2 minutes walk from the siem reap main road Apr 27, 2012
Since my trip going to Siem Reap was not planned well and just making it happen no matter what the obstacles were. somehow I also learned how to gamble during this trip.

I got my tickets booked ahead of time but not my accommodation. Some of the blogs that I read and people here from Travbuddy suggested me to try this hostel.

I'm not sure but It seems I'm getting positive feedback about the hostel , I told my self that I might as well check it out.

It was almost past 5 pm when I arrived at Bousavy and I don't have any reservation so I gambled and tried my luck in getting a room .

I asked the front desk personnel and he told me that the only available room is a double fan room with toilet , that is absolutely OK FOR ME but then after a minute he offered me another deal which he said I'm only going to pay 10 USD per night for an air conditioned room for 3 instead of paying 12.

I stayed there for two days and two nights which I paid a total of 20 dollars because according to them they gave me a "discount".

The service was good and the staff were nice and the amenities that were included were - free wifi ,ref. , TV ,towel , lonely planet Cambodia , billiards and board games.

Pretty much I can say that the value of my money that was spent here was all worth it.

when it comes to cleanliness of the room , it is an absolute yes and had no worries of flying insects and bed bugs.

The room has a pleasant ambiance and my room do have a window facing an open space.

There's also a clothe rack and hanger where you can put your shirts , towel and a small cabinet with desk and mirror as well.

There's a new building that was being constructed and it's just beside the old building where I stayed.

I never had a problem with security and noise because there's security guard that stays outside or near the entrance of the hostel and roams around during the night.

although the food was not included with the deal that I got I was still satisfied in what they offered me. They do have group or single tour packages that which I also accepted and haggled with.

For the 1 day tour with the tuktuk driver + 3 free bottles of water , I got the deal closed with 14 + 1 USD TIP which was a very reasonable price.

1. THE tuktuk driver they provided me at that time doesn't speak English much. I had a hard time talking to him and he doesn't even know things about the temples .

2. there's always a mis-communication with other staff because I already paid my 1st day of stay in advance and I was being charged again for 2 days of stay while I was about to pay my second night of stay and it was written at the logbook.

3. they say that they accept VISA/ MASTER CARD but in reality they don't and they told me their machine at that time was "broken".

1. Cable TV - 2 or 3 English channel

2. complimentary toiletries

3. Complimentary Drinks.

so if you decide to stay in the hostel during your trip in Siem Reap and you find positive things can outweigh the negative things I listed and here's their website so you can check them out.
neo_dare_devil says:
its actually cheap for 10 USD per night ( in my own opinion )
Posted on: Apr 29, 2012
neo_dare_devil says:
Nope Ms May but they just want me to get the aircon room.:D
Posted on: Apr 27, 2012
ellekape says:
congrats sa feature :)
Posted on: Nov 08, 2011
jazzlove jazzlove
Very cheap and pretty May 22, 2011
I booked a single fan room for USD7. Very cheap already considering they had free pickup and complimentary breakfast. But when I arrived in the hotel, they upgraded me to an air-conditioned room with 3 beds with no extra charge. The room with en suite bathroom was nice and clean. The guest house was so quaint and pretty, not to mention very cheap. Their staff are also very friendly and polite. They were my friends when I was in Siem Reap. Even my tuktuk driver was so nice, polite and very reliable. I initially booked for just one night but I ended up booking for 2 nights because I loved the guest house and I already fell in love with Siem Reap.
matluz matluz
Great service clean and honest good price Jan 13, 2010
Great place.. Good size rooms with tv fridge and hot cold shower.Decent restaurant with good service. Internet room with 4 pcs and good speed connection for free. Tuk tuk drivers also work there in the restaurant and have good deals available.

Just opened a new kitchen and games room that was finishing construction Christmas 09.

Honest staff and they also sell boat tickets to Battambong. Washing service available.

I had a tab and paid all of my bills for food and accomodation on check out which saved me trying to find small dollar bills change every day. Mr Rithy the tuk tuk driver is great.

Bou Savy Guest House Siem Reap Overview

Bou Savy Guest House is one of High Quality budget Guesthouse in Siem Reap Angkor that managed by a Cambodian People (family atmosphere). We offer famous Khmer style services that cater to the needs of Angkor visitors. The guesthouse has 25 beautifully appointed rooms. We are nestled in a neighborhood surrounded by tropical trees and garden. ALL ROOM RATE ARE INCLUDED DAILY BREAKFAST.CHOOSE FROM THE MENU.Bou Savy guesthouse is a place where you can get a feel for the real Cambodian village life with traditional Khmer hospitality. The guest house building, equipped with amenities for your comfort and convenience, is new and it is decorated with traditional Khmer designs.Many Angkor tourists, impressed by what Cambodia has to offer, would like to leave a little something behind. When you're finished with the temple tours, Bou Savy guesthouse can introduce you to several charitable organizations, which we support, with a special guided tour. Please contact the guesthouse for further details.Special Offer: We provide Welcome drink upon check-in.Courtesy service: We provide guests with pick up and transfer services from the airport and Tonle Sap lake boat dock. If you are on a bicycle adventure trip across Cambodia, we offer a 20% discount on Food and Beverage.

Bou Savy Guest House Amenities