Botel Zebra

Botel Zebra Rates and Deals

Botel Zebra Amsterdam Reviews

seangee seangee
Botel Everybody Jun 08, 2011
Our stay at the Botel Zebra was all good. If arriving in the daytime it would probably be much easier to as opposed to night time but that is the case anywhere. The people running it were very nice  and accommodating, they waited up late so that we could check in. The rooms are small and compact so if you are a large person I would look somewhere else. The room had two beds bunk style with a mirror and sink in that part with a separate rooms for the shower and toilet. Which were large considering the rest of the room. Also getting down the stairs could prove hazardous as they are steep. They offer free breakfast but we were never awake in time. The location is within walking distance of everything and affords you a great view of Central Station. The price is right and you can't say you stayed on a botel too often, so I'd give it two thumbs up.
Botel Zebra

Related Travel Blogs About Botel Zebra

Canals and Confusion
Now I had been to Amsterdam before so I figured I knew how to get in on the train- we copped our tickets asked some girl and dude if we were getting on the right train- they said "ya", so we boarded.…Botel Zebra.  When in Amsterdam, why not stay on a boat? We had received a confirmation email that gave directions…

Check Botel Zebra Rates and Deals