Botanical Garden

Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis

Botanical Garden Nevis Reviews

Globevoyager Globevoy…
Botanical Garden in the rain forest of Nevis Feb 07, 2007
Since I lived at such a small island I wanted to do all the touristic things. So also the botanical garden. Normally I would never visit a place like this, because I'm not really interested in it... But never mind that. A Dutch friend of mine, who lived at the same moment at St Martin/St Maarten visit me because of my 22nd birthday. Beside some mountain biking we hiked to the botanical garden of Nevis.

I don't really remember where it is, but since the island is so small, there are many locals who can take you there or give you some directions. So, don't worry to much about it. You'll be fine :-)

If you're a student you can get a discount to the already cheap entrance ticket. With a map you can explore the area.

I have to admit, there were pretty beautiful flowers, which I never seen before. Plus there were some parrots which screamed like they were being killed at the moment you enter the jungle-area. It's totally unexpected so you make a little jump. But the parrots are funny too. Unfortunately a conversations is too much to ask for.

Anyway, I did enjoy going to this place, but it was not special-special.

There are probably much better gardens, but it wasn't bad at all...

And you will have a great view over the west side of the island.
Biedjee says:
hee, featured review - gefeliciteerd!
Posted on: Dec 22, 2008
Devika1985 says:
oew! mooie foto's :D
Posted on: Dec 20, 2008

Compare Nevis Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Nevis Map