Botanic Gardens

Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch, New Zealand

Botanic Gardens Christchurch Reviews

shirlan shirlan
Pretty Aug 18, 2008
Set in "The Garden City"! It is a pleasant stroll through the Botanic Gardens. There are of course many plants, trees both exotic and indigenous. There are feature gardens of rock, water, rose and herbs. Another feature is the herbaceous border or woodland areas. There is a conservatory complex, open daily from 10.15 to 4p.m. The information centre is open 10.15a.m. to 4p.m. in summer and 11a.m. to 3p.m. in winter.

There are many unusual statues.

You can just stroll along the Avon River.

It is on one of the many Tram stops and is close to many other attractions.

Related Travel Blogs About Botanic Gardens

Maybe a little French
Back to Christchurch and it was a particularly sad goodbye to Suze who was getting straight on a plane. We got it over quickly, the goodbye that is, neither of us like goodbyes. We will meet again ba…Christchurch botanical gardens, my favourite spot in the city. The earthquakes seemed to have died down since my last visit…
Christchurch Saturday, 27 December 2008 12:56 p.m.   After about three hours drive we have arrived in Christchurch, this means that we have quite a bit of time to spend here. The…Christchurch Botanic Gardens 27/12/2008, 7:53 p.m. The garden was large, it was a great place for my sister Bonnie…
Botanic Gardens and my first hangover of 2011
Well I knew I wouldn't get too much accomplished today! Our B&B serves a hot breakfast and I didn't want to miss that, so we woke up in time for it and then I went back to bed until about noon. I…Christchurch would be like on a normal day.  The sun was shining and it was actually kind of warm. We walked over to the botanic gardens

Check Christchurch Hotel Deals