Boston Hotels

Browse 45 Boston, Massachusetts hotel reviews for 99 Boston hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Boston

Cambridge Hotels4.2 km
Somerville Hotels4.6 km
Revere Hotels6.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Boston Hotels and Deals

#1 of 99 hotels in Boston
rebelfactory says: "Okay so it is a Hyatt, meaning its not going to be the absolute cheapest place i..."
$127
#2 of 99 hotels in Boston
camwilde says: "Abigayle's BB aka The Brownstone was a great place to stay on our trip to Bos..."
#3 of 99 hotels in Boston
stefaniegreen says: "This was the first time for me to go to Boston and we did another girls weekend ..."
2.5
#4 of 99 hotels in Boston
prettygirl says: "I stayed at John Jeffries House 4 nights in January 2012. The location is great,..."
#5 of 99 hotels in Boston
missdebrakay says: "I found this hotel through a third party booking site that had an awesome discou..."
#6 of 99 hotels in Boston
fearlessflyer82 says: "The warm cookie was a pleasant surprise and oh so good! Rooms were bright and ch..."
$95
#7 of 99 hotels in Boston
avidtraveler says: "I ended up this hotel by chance while I had another three nights in Boston in Ca..."
$117
#8 of 99 hotels in Boston
lachicktravels says: "I stayed here for 3 nights and it happened to be the Jewish Conference happening..."
$113
#9 of 99 hotels in Boston
Maevum says: "Discounted third-party parking garage 2 blocks away driving in Boston can be ve..."
$180
#10 of 99 hotels in Boston
basgotatravel says: "Overall, very good hotel. All staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was nice, ..."
#11 of 99 hotels in Boston
hightide says: "I booked one night at Boston Midtown Hotel through Contiki as an additional nigh..."
#12 of 99 hotels in Boston
RIGAS says: "Before my trip in USA i knew that accomodation is very expensive, especially in ..."
$49
#13 of 99 hotels in Boston
flloyd says: "The Millenium Bostonian was clean , comfortable and has an excellent location . ..."
$156
#14 of 99 hotels in Boston
DianaBoston says: "This is located in a wonderful part of Boston. You have a chance to see the gre..."
$159
#15 of 99 hotels in Boston
intownlyn says: "I recently stayed at this Westin on a solo trip to Boston. Going into it, I knew..."
$111
#16 of 99 hotels in Boston
luv2drive says: "Oasis Guest House is my default choice when hotels are too expensive in Boston. ..."
$133
#17 of 99 hotels in Boston
jhoc says: "The Charlesmark Hotel is centrally located in Boston just by the Copley Square s..."
$136
#18 of 99 hotels in Boston
pinchora says: "So on my train ride to Salem I was looking through Hotel books and saw this hote..."
$138
#19 of 99 hotels in Boston
avidtraveler says: "Colonnade Hotel Boston is located in the center of the city, just near to the Pr..."
#20 of 99 hotels in Boston
jenniescharm says: "As I arrived at the hotel I couldn't believe how great the location was. Right o..."
$103
#21 of 99 hotels in Boston
cornellnut73chaz says: "Stayed here for a meeting at the Hynes convention ctr which is connected. Good l..."
$131
#22 of 99 hotels in Boston
rph304 says: "Chandler Inn is located in the Back Bay area of Boston. You are in a very cute ..."
#23 of 99 hotels in Boston
trinademattei says: "The Midtown Hotel in Boston is an extremely reasonable stay in Boston. This is d..."
$83
#24 of 99 hotels in Boston
dansgirl1978 says: "This hotel is in an excellent location. It is considered a budget hotel in Bosto..."
$99
#25 of 99 hotels in Boston
writer-sam says: "We stayed at the Farrington Inn in April 2011 in what was intended to be part re..."
$34