Boston Red Sox games

4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA, USA

Boston Red Sox games Reviews

jack_nel jack_nel
Red Sox games Sep 18, 2012
If you're in Boston during baseball season, I highly recommend going to a game. Even if you're a mediocre baseball fan (or not at all), the games are fun, the environment is electric, and the bars around Fenway are packed making for a fun time. If you don't want to spend the money for tickets (which can be incredibly expensive), at least pop into a sports bar in the area.

If you can PLAN AHEAD for tickets!!! Buy them in advance, because they can be hard to get and get $$$. Be careful buying on Craigslist, stick to Stub Hub or direct through the Red Sox website.

Your budget will dictate where you sit. Don't worry about dropping big money on great seats, even the "standing room only" tickets are fun and right near a concession stand.

The beers are expensive (about $7) and so is all the food, but you HAVE to have either a Fenway Frank or a Sausage with everything for the full experience.

Have fun! (Next season will be better, right?!?)
huddleston says:
Too bad you can't find tickets for a damn game...
Posted on: Apr 20, 2011
alia399 says:
I also want to add that the Cask'n Flagon and Landsdowne Pub are probably the two best places to catch a game and get the real Red Sox Nation experience.
Posted on: Jan 30, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Boston Red Sox games

Boston USA - A Piece of American History - Amazing - August 26 2008
Woke up today bright and early to check more on this wonderful city. First adventure of the day was to walk up Commonwealth Ave. An amazing are of parks and residential. I had to stop everywhere to t…Boston Red Sox. No game today, but I still got to see the stadium and the field. Amazing!. Next…
Painting at Men's rehab house, more Mexican food, and RED SOX GAME
Today I went to a men's rehabilitation house. When we first got there, it was pretty crumby looking and quite depressing. However, we painted walls in many different rooms with beautiful shades of ye…Boston Red Sox Tickets! The game was awesome. The Red Sox won 9-1 against the Tampa Bay Devil…
Final Workcamp Reflection
Nick YoungMay 7, 2006 Workcamp Boston: Reflection             I have always considered Boston my backyard. But while on Workcamp, I saw a…Boston is not just to go to concerts, musicals, museums, restaurants, or Red Sox games. My purpose in Boston

Check Boston Hotel Deals