Boston House of Pizza

www.bostonbhop.com - (617) 266-4605

Boston House of Pizza Reviews

andybuddy andybuddy
Hop in at BHOP for a quick snack Dec 02, 2012
Boston house of pizza (BHOP) is located right opposite to YMCA and Northeastern University on Huntington Avenue in Boston.

It is an average fast-food joint where they offer a variety of pizza, calzones, subs, sandwiches, gyros among other items. Alcohol is not served.

The reason I call this place average is because they don't offer anything extra-ordinary, but if you are starving to grab something quick (even late night) and are tired of Burger King, MacD and Dominos, this is surely a good option.

Among all the items they serve, their pizza are the best. My favorite pizza at BHOP are BBQ Chicken and Veggie Lovers. They offer full pizza in three sizes (approx. $12, $17 and $19) and also offer slices approx $3(which are quite big). Two slices and a soda would be enough to fill your stomach. For sides, I would recommend their onion rings. Pizza are always made fresh, in front of you, just behind the counter.

Staff is friendly and efficient. They have enough seating inside their joint, so even if you are in a group, you would be able to fit in easily.

During my stay in Boston, I used to visit BHOP once almost every week. And I have never been disappointed.

So, if you don't have high expectations and are starving for pizza, you can surely run to BHOP.

Nearby places : Symphony hall, Northeastern university, YMCA, Fenway garden.
andybuddy says:
Thanks so much! :) .. I donno if they are related, this seemed to me like a family run business.
Posted on: Dec 02, 2012