Boston Harbor Rib Tours

East Pier, Boston, MA, USA

Boston Harbor Rib Tours Reviews

jhoc jhoc
Harbor Islands by boat Jul 29, 2010
Flagship Adventures runs regular tours from the seaport area of Boston on small RIB (rigid inflatable boats) through the Harbor Islands. Being a local I thought the tour was well done and the narration by the guide was spot on. The entire tour is about 90 minutes and costs $35 per person which isn’t the cheapest tour around but I thought the RIB craft made it the most fun.

You race from island to island stopping off their beaches to hear a quick 5 minute description of each island and what its purpose was during the British rule. You move very quickly between islands skipping off the waves, which makes it way more fun than the typical Harbor ferry services.

You don’t get wet on the RIB so don’t worry about camera or any other personal possessions as everything stays dry and each seat has a locked storage compartment for your belongings. On a sunny day you will be in the direct sun so cover up a bit or wear sun block! Right as we finished our driver parked just beyond the Logan Airport runway and we watched a few big planes land overhead which was very cool, but I’m not sure that is something they do as standard.

Check Boston Hotel Deals