Boston Beer Works

Boston Beer Works - Burgers & Sandwiches

Boston Beer Works Reviews

madeleine madeleine
Good Beer, Good Food Oct 18, 2010
Great local place to drop by for drinks, some good bar food and to watch some sports on TV.

I recommend the Bunkerhill Blueberry Ale - "A golden ale made and garnished with Maine blueberries".

It was a light beer with actual blueberries.

We also tried their pulled pork sliders. The pork wasn't as pulled as I expected, but at least they gave plentiful amount of meat in each sandwich and the tangy BBQ sauce was good.
Boston Beer Works Exterior
Boston Beer Works Menu
Blueberry Ale Beer
Pulled Pork Sliders
minerva3333 minerva3…
Microbrews, good food and great service Oct 28, 2006
While in Boston, I visited the Boston Beer Works restaurant. And it was so good, the group voted to come back a second time during the trip (an unprecedented feat in my travel career). The menu isn't anything out of the ordinary, but I can honestly say everyone loved what they ordered (personally recommend the pizzas and burgers). The beer is great too. My brother made it his goal to try everything they had on tap between the 2 visits we I pretty much tasted everything that was offered (my favorites were the hefeweizen and the pumpkin ale while the others enjoyed the Blueberry Ale).

The restaurant has several locations (Canal St. and even Salem), but we went to the one across from Fenway Park, which I believe is the original.

I would recommend this restaurant for those looking for great beer and affordable food (with large portions) or as a great stop after a Sox game.

Appetizers $7-10

Dinners $8-17

(visited in October 2006)

Related Travel Blogs About Boston Beer Works

My Boston Trip Oct 2007
I had decided to go to Boston alone as part of a scouting trip to see how I would cope for a further 60 odd day trip to America in 2009 hopefully and also maybe a way of "finding myself aga…beers before heading home so next bar is the Boston Brew Works but not that great then have a beer

Check Boston Hotel Deals