Bossa Nova

7181 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Bossa Nova Los Angeles Reviews

ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Good, well priced food May 09, 2009
This place was across the road from our Motel so due to convenience it was the place of choice.

There is a wide choice of Brazilian food including some interesting pizza's. I opted for the Escalopinho de Fillet Mignon, beef in a mushroom sauce with good mash and veg and my other half had Willy's Favourite Burrito, the biggest burrito I have ever seen!

Really good filling food which is probably why there is the option to take home your leftovers as I can guarantee there will be some and you will want to take them with you.

There is also a outside eating area which is nice for a spot of people watching on Sunset.
newasgold newasgold
Good Brazilian May 01, 2009
A few of us ate at this restaurant about a month ago and the food and service was very good. It had a very extensive menu of brazilian comfort food. Everyone ordered pizza except me. I had a steak sandwich, that came with a half salad. The half salad was definitely a full salad and very tasty. Everyone enjoyed their pizza, especially the odd pairing of banana and cinnamon pizza. yikes!!! but this place is highly recommended. There are a few locations throughout the LA area. i've been to one other on robertson blvd but the pizza was not on the menu.

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals