Boss hanoi hotel

Boss hanoi hotel Rates and Deals

Boss hanoi hotel Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Lovely hotel in Old Quarter, Hanoi Apr 28, 2010
Boss hotel has a great location; it is only a few minutes walk to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake. It is located in the Old quarter of Hanoi, therefore a lot of old buildings around that area. There are tons of restaurants within walking distance and a really fancy one around the corner. A number of 3 and 2 stars hotels located on the same road too!

There is a nice and clean lobby and helpful staff welcoming you when you enter this little 3 star hotel. Although there was a construction work going on next door but it did not bother us.

The room is a little small compare to most of the hotel in Asia but it is definitely bigger then the European hotels! The whole room is made out of wood or at least is decorated by woods that made this hotel a little different from others. Wooded framed elevators, wooden doors, wooden wall, wooden bed, wooden tables and chair, wooden closet, wooded dressing table..etc

I had 2 surprises when I entered the room. The 42” flat screen TV is also the monitor for computer. They offer free internet in the room and at the lobby with very fast connection! It was fun to work on such a big screen although I had to back away as the screen is too big!

The other surprise was the bathtub. What is so funny about a bathtub? It is a wooden bath tub! Because it is made out of wood, it kept the warm water being warm longer compare to those regular bath tubs. I sure did stay a little longer in the tub!

They do have a shower room with a giant shower head for those who prefer taking shower. We have no problem with the water heater and water pressure. Just love the bath room! As much as I love the bath room, we found that they had the wrong designer when designing the washing basin. The faucet is too short, every time we wash our hands, the water would flow out of the basin and wet the area around it.

Although the room is tiny but it was clean with enough amenities. One of the things that I wish they would improve on is the bed. I am an Asian and pretty used to hard bed but boy this bed was hard! I felt like I was lying on a wooden board! I didn’t have a good night sleep on the first night but was ok the next night.

The room rate comes with free buffet breakfast. Buffet breakfast was good; I especially like the noodles and fried bread. It is a bar combined with a restaurant located at the basement. Perhaps it is a bar; the lighting is kind of insufficient. I find it rather dark. I had a funny feeling to have my breakfast in a bar :P . On the way to the buffet table, we had to walk thru the bar tables and we almost tripped! We both do not understand why there was kind of a platform by the side; it was not for the performance but rather a decoration, we didn’t find the “decoration” any pretty but a hazardous trap! We saw another woman tripped but luckily she did not fall.

Overall it is still a very good value hotel with the best location and friendly staff. I would recommend people to stay there, just be a little caution when walking to the buffet breakfast. And, if you don’t mind the hard bed ;)
Outside Boss Hotel
Everything wooden, isn't that nice?
My favorite bathtub! Is pretty dee…
This is what I meant the faucet is…

Boss hanoi hotel Overview

Located within the city’s old quarter, the Boss Hotel Hanoi provides guests with convenient access to an array of area attractions. Within walking distance of the hotel are such attractions as Sword Lake, the Temple of Literature, the One Pillar Pagoda, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum and Mausoleum. For business guests staying at the hotel, the accommodation is within steps of the corporate and business district of the city. The Boss Hotel Hanoi is within minutes by car from the Noi Bai Airport. Many public transportation options are nearby this centrally located hotel.

There is a total of forty guestrooms at the Boss Hotel Hanoi. Each accommodation includes such amenities as air-conditioning, private bathrooms with bathrobes and hairdryers, work desks, and complimentary daily newspapers. In addition, the hotel provides guests with twenty-four hour room service.

The Boss Hotel Hanoi offers a number of amenities for guests, including a bar, a restaurant, an on-site nightclub, laundry service, dry cleaning services, and meeting space.

Boss hanoi hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shoe Shine
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Boss hanoi hotel

Hanoi Art and cyclo ride
It was the last day of the trip. We stayed 1 night at the Boss Hotel and would depart from Hanoi the next day’s 2pm flight. We did not have any program that day until the guide picked us up for air…Boss Hotel and would depart from Hanoi the next day’s 2pm flight. We did not have any program…

Check Boss hanoi hotel Rates and Deals