Bosque de Arrayanes

Villa La Angostura, Argentina
Bosque de Arrayanes - Bosque de Arrayanes
Bosque de Arrayanes - The entrance
Bosque de Arrayanes - Halfway!!!
Bosque de Arrayanes - I was so tired
Bosque de Arrayanes - On our way back..

Bosque de Arrayanes Villa La Angostura Reviews

ju_li_08 ju_li_08
Amazing Tour Feb 19, 2011
Ok, so there are 2 ways to get into the Bosque de Arrayanes..taking a boat that costs around $250 AR. or walking to it for 12 Kms.

I imagine everyone who reads this would rather walk or ride a bike through the 12 Km way, and that´s what we did. You can go from 9am to 6pm (its recommended to do it early so you won´t see yourself walking through the forest with almost no sunlight).

We rented some good bikes and the whole way going to the Arrayanes is pretty difficult, specially on bikes because the soil is full of tree roots and it gets really bumpy (walking is much easier but of course it takes much more time). You get to see the Nahuel Huapi on the way, and also small lakes that are hidden on the way.

The way back is not that hard, it gets done much faster and with almost no difficulty.

The Bosque de Arrayanes itself is beautiful, its full of runways to walk through the trees, there are bathrooms and benches and a place to leave the bikes.

If you go walking or with the bike you only pay some kind of "insurance" at the entrance (its about $10AR I think)
The entrance