Bosque Los Colomos

Guadalajara, Mexico

Bosque Los Colomos Guadalajara Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Great option to spend a Sunday morning Jul 10, 2011
Bosque Los Colomos is the GDL equivalent to Bosque de Chapultepec in Mexico City. It's a forestal zone inside the city of Guadalajara, known as one of the "lungs" and providers of clean water to the city.

There are tons of activities inside the park for both children and adults. You can visit the cute Japanese garden, the "castle" (a cultural center for children) or the duck's lake. There are extensive walking and trekking areas and picnic and camping sites.

The cost is free if you arrive by the walking entrance, but there is a parking fee for cars.

I knew about this place, but didn't have the chance to go before. I am glad that TB Gopi thought about visiting this place, so we went there together. It's really an awesome place and I recommend it to anyone!
Horse area
The "castle"
Nair2011 Nair2011
Park with many activities and free for public.. Jul 10, 2011
Bosque Los Colomos is an activity park for families and vistors of Guadalajara, Mexico. On my 3rd day of visit to Guadalajara, I met Carlos, TB, in person and suggested to add this place to the list. Thanks to Carlos for readily accepting my request, we had a great experience together.

This place starts with a natural park for horse riding and has some artifical attractions like.. Lake, Castle for cultural events, Yoga stage, A cave, Japanese garden, Kids painting activity, aerobic excerises activity for elders and some friendly squirrals for feeding. Also I have seen some gym equipment too..

I sincerely recommend this great park to send all to spend weekend with families..
Carlos looking at map at the entra…
Entrance view from Inside
Colomos sculpture
montecarlostar says:
Thanks for suggesting this place, Gopi. I am definitively going there more often whenever there is a chance.
Posted on: Jul 11, 2011