Bospark de Schaapskooi

Check Epe Hotel Deals

Bospark de Schaapskooi Epe Reviews

Suusj Suusj
de schaapskooi Apr 09, 2012
As my brother is studying to be a tour guide he has to go on an internship. The internship starts this week(or next week) and we as family got the opportunity to stay a weekend somewhere in February to check out where he is staying for the next 5 months..

The park, Bospark schaapskooi, is a small park where family’s with little children could have a blast! For me and my brother, we are in our twenties so a small pool and some little play area’s are not our thing. Besides that it’s a nice park.

We stayed in cottage 143. It’s a little mobile home for 4 people and you are allowed to smoke and take your dog with you.

2 bedrooms, with nice comfy beds and a small closet where you can stash your clothes.

1 bathroom. Not to big, not to small. It gets the job done ;-). And a separate toilet.

Kitchen is oke, I made some lovely Chinese in there. Living room is not to big but also not to small. Just about right for a weekend.

At the park there is a swimming pool a restaurant and a small (very small) supermarket. There is a kids area where the have kids activities. We played bingo at are last day and had a lot of fun, though we didn’t win anything.

So If you have little kids, it’s a great place to stay. If your there for a weekend and to do a lot of sightseeing, it’s a great place to stay as it is very quit so you can relax from your busy ay of sightseeing.

If you are adventures and love a lot of entertainment I would suggest somewhere else to stay…

Things to do in the area

Dolfinarium Harderwijk