Bosco's

(501) 907-1881

Bosco's Little Rock Reviews

binky binky
Bosco's Apr 28, 2008
Bosco’s is all about beer! For some of you that may be all you need to hear and will quit reading and go straight there. But for the rest of you you may require more. Well, they do serve food as well and many different options. But the bar was a lot busier on the night that we went.

They have a liquor menu with the beer choices and grade them from light beer to dark beer starting with 1 and ending with 5. Then when you look through the menu for an entrée, they have a number of the beer type you should choose to go with your meal. It’s the same concept of red wine going with beef and white wine going with fish.

I have to say the beer was pretty good and I am not a beer drinker at ALL! I just can’t get into it, but the one I had was very light and fruity. As for the food, the appetizer was great! But the entrees were a little average. My portion was small for the price and the salmon was overcooked and dry. It may have been because it was the end of the night and it was rushed.

The server we had the night we went was great! She was attentive and knew her beer well! She also brought us out a few samples free of charge. She really knew what she was doing and took care of us and I feel she really wanted us to have a great experience.

An interesting side note, the police tie their horses onto the railing of Bosco’s. I wonder if they were inside drinking beer?

Check Little Rock Hotel Deals