Boracay Hotels

Browse 113 Boracay, Philippines hotel reviews for 297 Boracay hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Boracay

Baybay Hotels33.4 km
Kalibo Hotels55.7 km
San Jose Hotels97.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Boracay Hotels and Deals

#1 of 297 hotels in Boracay
KarinaP says: "I'm so happy that I found Levantin! When I just came to Boracay, I stayed at Whi..."
#2 of 297 hotels in Boracay
TBXim says: "We had a superior room on the ground floor of north wing. The room is small, dat..."
$76
#3 of 297 hotels in Boracay
suvanimokhtar says: "Two Seasons is located on the best beach Boracay has to offer which is the Boat ..."
#4 of 297 hotels in Boracay
MissTerri says: "I visited Boracay a couple of years ago and fell in love with the place. Bora..."
#5 of 297 hotels in Boracay
Mcat3456 says: "I walked into the Lobby, the a/c was poor, but the staff was welcoming. A cool t..."
$132
#6 of 297 hotels in Boracay
AshishS says: "https://www.airbnb.ca/users/show/4114484 Rented the whole place. Just opposit..."
#7 of 297 hotels in Boracay
katealexandrie says: "This resort has the amenities that I consider necessary when looking for a place..."
#8 of 297 hotels in Boracay
amvillamorjr says: "For the last six months from December 2009, I have managed to stay a total of th..."
$55
#9 of 297 hotels in Boracay
Levafree says: "I Have no criticism.. My stay at The Boracay Beach Club was simply more than I c..."
$55
#10 of 297 hotels in Boracay
mrandmrsbreeze says: "This is simply the nicest place we have ever stayed!!!!!! The rooms are beautif..."
#11 of 297 hotels in Boracay
icebreaker18001 says: "If your looking for a very relaxing place in Boracay that is far from the noisy ..."
#12 of 297 hotels in Boracay
jentraveller says: "i stayed at this hotel in Oct./08 for 2 weeks and loved the service that I got. ..."
$77
#13 of 297 hotels in Boracay
davinci81 says: "We are one of those traveler who is willing to spend on worthwhile experiences. ..."
$95
#14 of 297 hotels in Boracay
paulinemorris says: "I and my friends had our summer getaway in Boracay last June, during our island ..."
$121
#15 of 297 hotels in Boracay
112onlyu says: "A travel buddy of mine booked directly with the hotel for 3 nights at a total co..."
#16 of 297 hotels in Boracay
Amrisalem says: "located in peaceful station 1, not too far from crazy stations 2 3 well, yo..."
$226
#17 of 297 hotels in Boracay
syopsz says: "strategic location is one thing i like with Tans Guesthouse when i am in Boracay..."
#18 of 297 hotels in Boracay
simplyabz says: "Stayed at Patio Pacific for 4D/3N with my sister for holiday. This was one of th..."
$61
#19 of 297 hotels in Boracay
Gusto415 says: "For roughly 3,000 pesos per night in the mid season, I would say this is a lovel..."
$68
#20 of 297 hotels in Boracay
TravellinChic says: "I made a research on where to stay in Boracay as it has been a long while since ..."
$38
#21 of 297 hotels in Boracay
dinsevilla says: "Ocean Breeze Inn is located at Station 2 at the back of Villa de Oro Resort. The..."
$23
#22 of 297 hotels in Boracay
cookiecandy22 says: "It's my first time to stay in a luxurious hotel. Crown Regency Resort Conventi..."
$80
#23 of 297 hotels in Boracay
ngan says: "I stayed in this resort for 1 week during my first time to Boracay. Boracay ..."
$68
#24 of 297 hotels in Boracay
Amrisalem says: "As we first reached Boracy, we did not know which hotel shall we stay in, had fe..."
$70
#25 of 297 hotels in Boracay
mystiqueblue says: "It was average. The room was nice - there was provision of beds for everyone. Ev..."
$44