Boracay: When To Go

Boracay, Philippines

Boracay: When To Go Reviews

mabby mabby
Peak and Off Seasons in Boracay Jun 10, 2008

Boracay can be visited at anytime you like, of course there's always something to offer for beach enthusiasts in this island, be it off season or peak season.

Towars the end of June toSeptember are off-season months in Boracay. The "amihan" (northeast monsoon) takes control and produces winds that are most reliable and at their strongest. The water currents too are at their strongest at this time of year, and all the watersports are moved to the opposite side of the island. Budget conscious tourist swear that this is the best time to go since Boracay rates are cheapest and there are few rivals for that precious patch of white sand beach.

November 1 officially marks the beginning of the peak season. This already lasts until June. The waters are clear from seaweeds seen during around March and April (clears off again during May). During the months of November and December, the cool, tropical climate is at its best in the island. International sports events such as the Boracay International Funboard Cup and the Annual International Paraw Cup Challenge is held during January to February.

My PERSONAL OPINION When to Go? NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER, although the best parties happen in April (During the Holy Week Celebration)
TravellinChic says:
Thanks! Spending xmas there :)
Posted on: Oct 28, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Boracay: When To Go

So a Canadian guy, a Dutch guy, an Irish guy and a German girl walk into a bar, no joke, just fun!
After a hellish day in Bangkok all I wanted to do was get to Manila and be able to relax. I had to catch my flight from Bangkok to Manila at 12:05am and although it was delayed about 45 minutes I man…go from Boracay which is the touristy/party area to Coron which is the spot for some of the greatest…
I am an early bird
I have  been  missing in action   for the past  6 months so without a doubt  every single thing I did was always with  excitement.  I got up 7 in the morning t…going to Boracay . I also made a plan of activities  that I'll be doing in boracay

Check Boracay Hotel Deals