Boracay Terraces Resort

Boracay Terraces Resort Rates and Deals

Boracay Terraces Resort Reviews

Amrisalem Amrisalem
Feel at home :) Jun 13, 2011
As we first reached Boracy, we did not know which hotel shall we stay in, had few recommendations from some ppl that we came across in Coron, did not like any of the recommended hotels, except for Discovery Shores which is a very nice hotel but it was fully booked on that night.

Some guys at the airport has offered to show us around and help us find a hotel, the lady that accompanied us was very very helpful, nice and sweet, we have enjoyed her company.

We have checked almost all hotels in station 1 and some of station 2, the ones we liked were fully booked. Luckily we found this hotel “Terraces” located at the far end of station 1, the receptionist was very nice and cute, I managed to make a bargin with her as we got the first night with around 40% discount :), considering that it was 8pm.

As we liked the hotel, we have decided to book their sea view suite for 2 nights.

The Location:

Station 1, there are a lot of nice bars and dining spots around, but a bit of a long wake to the night clubs and busy bars

The Service:

Very very nice staff, seemed like they are all one big family, but note that it is not a very sophisticated kind of hotel so do not expect much, it is very simple. I really liked the people there :).

The Room:

With an all glass front look, you can get a sea view while in your bed :)

Since they only had around 2 or 3 suites in the whole hotel, there was plenty of space infront of each suite allowing you to have a great deal of privacy.

Very spacious, not very well maintained, bath room needed some attention as the wooden floor was a bit bumpy.

Probably this is the main flow that they had.

Dining & Spa:

I would not call it a proper restaurant, but they can provide some quick meals, break fast was fine.

Obviously they do not have a spa and I find it hard to bring any of the ladies offering their service by the beach to come to you as it is a bit isolated.

Facilities:

They do not have a swimming pool, but I find it ridiculous using a swimming pool while having a beautiful white sandy beach. I guess you do not need that anyway

Activities:

You can let the receptionist help you arrange for an excursion. Try the parasailing, highly recommended, will get a brid view of Boracay and enjoy watching the crystal clear blue waters.
view from restaurant while having …
view from the suite terrace (norma…
view from the suite terrace (norma…
view from the suite terrace
Boracay1 says:
Nice review. I can't wait for my visit to Boracay Feb 2012. I will be staying at Niu Ohana on Bulabog Beach.
Take Care and Happy Travels to you.
Eric
Posted on: Oct 30, 2011
mountaingirl says:
Have been told that this is one "must visit" place in the Philippines! Thanks for the review :-)
Posted on: Jun 29, 2011
Daive says:
good job on the discount! :)
Posted on: Jun 15, 2011
Babymaria Babymaria
Mini-private resort in Boracay at a very affordable price Jun 12, 2011
Boracay is one of our list during our vacation. We planned to spend 4 days there. We opted not to book online as we wanted to see the hotels/resort in person. Upon arrival from Coron to Boracay, to our disappointment, we did not expect that we will not be accommodated by any hotel that we would want to stay in. Spent hours checkin here and there all the hotels in Station 1. I really love Ambassador and Discovery Shores, but they are both fully booked. And then we found this cute, peaceful resort at the far end of the Station 1 – the Boracay Terraces. We were relieved, atleast!

Boracay Terraces offers a quiet and peaceful environment while you are enjoyin the beautiful resort. It feels like we were having our own private resort. You can just go out, have a walk on the beach, or even lie down and watch the stars… wonderful!

Rooms were spacious with huge balcony so you can a good view of the beach, the sunrise, sunset, people watch, etc…. I believe the hotel has been built for more than 10 years already, and it was recently renovated. Not bad for that price we paid.

Breakfast was fine. We also didn’t try other menus they have, just a basic resto anyway =)

Staffs were so friendly. They are so helpful that they could arrange for you all the activities you would want to experience. We did parasailing, it was my first time, I didn’t expect I could do that! Breathtaking experience but I did had fun!!! =) Did island hopping as well, we ride a Bangka (local small boat) and our captain brought us to 3 different islands. Not bad, great islands too!

I recommended this hotel if you want a peaceful place :) Good price too!

Boracay Terraces Resort Overview

The Boracay Terraces Resort is located in Boracay making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The hotel features a wide range of modern facilities and services in its 15 well-appointed guestrooms and throughout the premises. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, internet access (wireless), television, bathtub, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Boracay hotel with everything they need right on the site such as bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer, WiFi . In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage, spa, outdoor pool, garden. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To proceed with your reservation at the Boracay Terraces Resort via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Boracay Terraces Resort Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower