Boracay Regency

Boracay Regency Rates and Deals

Boracay Regency Reviews

TB_Xim TB_Xim
Nice Resort but Old Rooms Feb 11, 2013
We had a superior room on the ground floor of north wing. The room is small, dated and old. Floors look dirty and dusty. There was no bathrobe and slippers (5 star?), we did not bother to request or ask because the floors are pretty rough so we used our flip-flops instead. Bed was comfortable but we felt itchy, aircon was a bit noisy and we could hear the noise from people talking outside passing our room. Bathroom is so small but pretty clean with basic amenities. Internet access have charge, we did not use. I think they have better and nicer rooms in other wings but we got the bad one.

The resort has three swimming pools and I only used the east wing pool, the closest pool from our north wing room. The pool was clean and it wasn’t crowded. It’s the biggest pool in the resort and the only one with jacuzzi, there’s also a pool bar. Some rooms on the ground floor have direct access to the pool from their room.

Buffet breakfast served at their Sea Breeze Cafe. There were only few variety of foods and mediocre. It was always crowded and there was a queue so we had to wait until there was a table available.

The service was good. Staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. The resort is just a short walk to the white beach and it's safe to go back to the hotel at night after partying. It has the longest beach lounge/beachfront on the island. The resort is located in station two and just a walking distance to D’Mall de Boracay. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs and shops along the beach.
Superior Room
Buffet Breakfast
Taken from East Wing Corridor
Taken from East Wing Corridor
TB_Xim says:
Hi Sylvia and David! I'm sorry, I can't remember anymore what was our room number, I could only remember it was on the ground floor of north wing near the gym.
Posted on: Feb 13, 2013
sylviandavid says:
What room # did you have?
Posted on: Feb 12, 2013
sylviandavid says:
Congratulations on being featured!
Posted on: Feb 12, 2013
Ihza Ihza
Luxury on the beach May 24, 2011
I stayed at Boracay Regency the last time I was in Boracay back in Jan 2010 and absolutely loved it. The location is very good...its right on the beach and close to all restaurants and bars so if you feel like partyin the night away you can rest assure you wouldnt have to take one of the tri cylces or walk for miles to hit the sack.

Another good thing about this hotel is that when youre lying in one of the sun loungers on the beach, they have security staff that stops street vendors for pestering you to buy something or massage - you can relax quietly and read a book or something. I am quite happy to recommend this hotel to anyone.
jbasa1978 jbasa1978
Excellent Hotel, just steps away from the beach Jul 19, 2011
Stayed at this hotel for four nights. Hotel staff was friendly and courteous. I was traveling on my own and the bartenders and hotel staff made sure I enjoyed my stay. They even took me out one night to a local bar/club. I will definitely be checking back in to this hotel on my return trip to Boracay.
ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
Regency is the Right Choice Oct 02, 2010
When in Boracay, location is key to enjoying what the island has to offer. While Station 1 is esteemed to have the highest privacy perfect for romantic getaways or honeymoons, Station 2 is second to none when it comes to having everything within reach. From having a variety of choices when it comes to eating, drinking, clubbing, partying, shopping, and then some relaxing, I always say that you can never go wrong with Station 2.

Boracay has gone far too commercialized by now. Hotels and condos are getting built every day. For someone who knows and has experienced how it was before, its comforting to know that there will always be choices which can still provide a proper Boracay experience.

Location, location, location, makes Boracay Regency's Beach Resort a winner. Not only is it one of the finest resorts, it offers an excellent beach front, something that not all hotels provide in the island.

My most recent experience with Regency was just Oct 2-Oct 4. I booked the hotel for a 3 day, 2 night Annual Leadership Offsite and we occupied a total of 4 rooms. The first 2 rooms were family rooms and each rooms accommodated 5-6 people. Within each room, was another room where 2 people can stay. I liked the fact that while my Team was a big group, they still had the privacy especially when they retreated after a full day of activities. I booked 2 more Superior rooms, one for myself, and one for the Sr. Operations Manager who reports to me. Let's just say the hotel accommodation alone didn't come cheap. Imagine my surprise when they told me that they upgraded me to a Premiere Room, and, with Pool Access! Wow. How lucky does one person get?! It was one of the most beautiful rooms that I've stayed in my life. It was very spacious, came with a King size bed- (all to myself!), a huge LCD TV, a very nice bath tub, separate shower, and when I opened the door, it led to the pool right outside! The water was just practically waiting for me to dive in any second. It was absolute bliss!

The package came with on board meals from breakfast to lunch to dinner, all offered buffet-style. Was my Team happy? I guess you already know the answer! :)

Let's talk about the amenities and facilities of the resort. There were swimming pools everywhere! You can choose which pool to enjoy and relax at for any given day. The cabanas were pretty and comfy. There was a pool bar to order drinks from. And when you finally feel that you're done with the pool and you needed to enjoy the beach, all you need to do is step out, walk for a few minutes, choose your spot at the beach front, slather your sunblock (one would hope!), adjust your sunglasses, read a book, or finally go for a swim. Need a cocktail? We just had to call one of the waiters who was just ready to take an order any given time, especially catering to the guests who choose to stay at the beach front. Oh and by the way, as a hotel guest, you are entitled to borrow 2 over sized towels from the hotel, you just had to return it when you're done swimming for the day.

During the second night's dinner, we decided to go for fresh, live, grilled food. Regency offers 3-4 restaurants to cater to whatever you crave whether italian, chinese, fusion, and grilled dishes. Since we were craving for the latter, we headed to their Gazebo restaurant, strategically placed at the beach front itself, under a huge white tent. Gazebo made us choose what we wanted to eat and they would then grill it right before our eyes! We ordered huge lobsters and had it smothered in butter and garlic, and we also went for grilled tuna, steaks, shrimps, ribs, and fish, partnered with fresh fruit juices. It was a feast and definitely one of the best dinners that we enjoyed as a Team.

On our last night, I prepared a special surprise treat for the entire Team. I booked all of us individual massage treatments at the Kai Spa, their renowned spa. They were so thrilled and we all went around 10:30pm in the evening. Kai Spa has one of the best spa ambiance in the country. From the privacy, to the interiors, to the lighting, scents used, the facilities (loved the whirlpool jacuzzi), lockers, robes (most comfy oversized robe ever! I wish I didn't have to take it off!), staff, and the treats that came with the massage such as the ginger tea and cookies, were divine! It was pricey and I ended up paying a huge sum of money for it, but it was worth it, first, as an appreciation for all of my Team member's hard work and effort and second, it was absolutely worth every second of the treatment itself. But Kai Spa deserves to have its own separate review. You gotta watch out for it. :)

That weekend went by very fast. We spent the last day out at the beach front, swimming, tanning, laughing, enjoying. The last 3 hours, I decided that we should all go for water sports and I was pleased that Regency also offered their own jet ski services. All I had to do was confirm and soon, they whisked us to their hotel van and brought us to Station 1, a speed boat then took us to the jet ski area and we were provided an hour of fun enjoying the 2 jet-skis that we rented.

Up to today, my Team cannot stop talking about the whole Boracay offsite event and how they felt so pampered at the Regency. At this early, they are already making plans for us to come back this coming February 2011. I guess Regency definitely set it right. :)
At the Regency Hotel Lobby with my…
Regency's hotel sign and entrance
Hot from the grill!
Look at this lobster smothered in …
spurner spurner
Affordable luxury by the beach! Apr 01, 2010
Stayed at the Regency for 2 nights based on some other recommendations I had read. Hard to fault this hotel, it really was great. Excellent location in the center of White Beach. The hotel has it's own transfer service for 1150p/pax RT. Beds were huge and very cosy with quality linen etc. Well appointed rooms, cable TV, several swimming pools, free breakfast. They had a pretty good gym too although I didn't actually use it! Overall a great stay and I'd stay there again next time.

On the other hand I didn't like the "+ +" pricing and the food was over-priced, but I guess that's pretty standard on Boracay. Also the check-in was excruciatingly slow.
gracemacabata gracemac…
Apr 08, 2010
Nice rooms and breakfasts. Great venue for company outings and conventions. Good staff. But if you're on a limited budget, I wouldn't recommend this because they charge high. Anyway, what you're really after is the beach right? There are so many beach-front accomodations there to choose from.
Incredible luxury & location - IF you get the right room Apr 06, 2008
My partner and I have stayed on Boracay twice - the first time being in a nipa hut with bamboo floors, straw roof, freely-roaming lizards, and tucked under mosquito nets. So on our recent return visit, we wanted to treat ourselves to something nice. We selected the Boracay Regency Resort, and our jaws dropped when we saw just how gorgeous and luxurious this place is. I can't list everything that impressed us (a lot!), but maybe the multiple swimming pools with swim-up cocktail bar, waterfalls, fountains and jacuzzi's will help you imagine? The service was also top-notch, with some incredibly-friendly staff.

The island of Boracay has become a bit of a party strip, so the rooms that face the beach are subject to some late-night noise. In fact, we had to move from our first room because of the loud continuous "thump-bump-bump" of the disco next door, which went on until 1am or 2am each night. The hotel will definitely need to be sound-proofing these rooms, or pay their neighbors to shut down earlier. Be aware.

Also, we purchased an "all-inclusive" package from Manila, which supposedly included all costs. However, we were suprised by drivers and other workers asking us to pay certain "terminal fees" and "environmental fees" at various stops between the airport and the hotel. The fees were minimal, but it spoiled our mood and made us question their legitimacy. Our suggestion is that the hotel should just cover these minor fees, and tack them on the hotel bill, if necessary. Just let the visitor relax!

This hotel is a little more expensive than some on the island, but if you are looking to spoil yourself a bit, it is worth every cent! We strongly recommend that you consider this place when visiting Boracay.
Swim right into your hotel room, o…
The little details really add to t…
Very quiet, as long as you are in …

Boracay Regency Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels