Boquete Tree Trek

Boquete, Panama

Boquete Tree Trek Reviews

bfortune bfortune
Nov 16, 2007
While visiting Boquete to do some training work, I got a chance to try out the Boquete Tree Trek (www.aventurist.com) Hidden in the virgin rain forest above Boquete and accessible only by a very rough road, I had no idea how amazing this experience would be. The guides were extremely helpful as well as funny. Safety was a top priority and at no time did I ever feel I was any danger. Within a few minutes of being geared up and given a brief lesson, we were soaring through the forest, over trees and rivers, in a beautiful and untouched rainforest. The scenery was spectacular and flying down the ziplines was very very fun. I wish I had taken more photos, but I was too busy taking it all in. I have heard of other zipline tours in other places that don't sound as focused on safety or are as cool and fun as this place. I highly recommend if you are in Panama, you try out the Boquete Tree Trek. You'll never forget it. They also have a little cafe with snacks and drinks (yes beer and cocktails) for when you finish!

Related Travel Blogs About Boquete Tree Trek

Chiriqui - Adventure Sports Weekend
Adventure sports were never on the top of my list, largely because access to such sports was not so accessible in KC or Omaha.  Over Easter Weekend, due to the time off we were allowed for Seman…Boquete Tree Trek. The good news is that I didnt break a bone...the bad is that if my life…

Check Boquete Hotel Deals