Bopha Pollen Hotel

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Bopha Pollen Hotel Siem Reap Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
A homely stay May 24, 2013
This is not a big or lavish hotel like some you might come across on the main streets in Siem Reap.

I took a taxi from the airport on arrival (USD$7) which was okay i guess. It was about 15 minutes drive from the airport. And maybe 5 minutes tuk-tuk ride to Market Street.

The reception area is not big and the swimming pool is not really a pool. Its more like a pond to me but hey, who goes to Siem Reap to be at the pool right? There is a television at the reception showing mainly local programmes. Like I said the hotel is small, its only 1 building & 5 storeys high. We got a room at Level 5, feels like we were the only ones there. Theres a balcony which gives a view but not a pretty view - you see mainly rooftop of other houses nearby.

Breakfast spread is simple - coffee/ tea, white bread, eggs, fried noodles/ rice, hotdogs. We were always running late for breakfast as our tuk-tuk arrives early to pick us up for the days' tour so we never really had a long breakfast.

Our hotel room is spacious enough for both of us, bathroom is clean and its really quiet.

The thing i like most about the hotel is the service of the staff, they are really friendly and helpful. They also mistook me for being Khmer lol! The reception guy was worried I might miss my flight as my tuk-tuk guy didnt come to pick me up on my last day so he arranged for another tuk-tuk driver (agreed on the price, carried my luggage) to send me.
The reception area cum breakfast a…
Our big bed