Book Travel Ltd., Part.

74/55 Mu 4 Mubanthada Changuakas-Uthit R.D Don Muang BKK 10210, Bangkok, Thailand
booktravel183@gmail.com - 083 751 7665, 087 106 1024

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Book Travel Ltd., Part. Bangkok Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
No to Last Minute Booking. Jul 27, 2015
Spending few hours in Bangkok isn't that recommended. The place is so beautiful and I missed a lot. But, I will surely come back here.

After our day tour, I and my friends immediately headed to Book Travel Ltd., Part., the agency referred by our Tuk Tuk driver to book for bus tickets to Vientiane, Laos.

Due to the Buddhist Lent Day Observances, the receptionist told us that we can hardly get a direct trip from Bangkok to Vientiane, Laos. However, upon checking her database, a direct trip was available but bus tickets were a bit pricey. Without flinching an eye, we immediately grabbed it as we were thinking about the hassle of transferring from one bus to another with all our heavy backpacks.

A service van picked us up at a restaurant near the travel agency. We met an old lady who handed our bus tickets.

Surprisingly, she booked a bus trip from Bangkok to Nong Khai then handed few amounts for our bus tickets from Nong Khai to Vientiane. She should have booked a direct trip from Bangkok to Vientiane as what agreed at the agency.

We called the agency and asked for refund. Both parties agreed having a refund half of the amount we paid.

Yes, we were ripped off!

So, don't easily trust people around. Research and keep reading blogs and reviews about the place.

Overall, I'm not recommending this travel agency to anyone.
holdmyhandsforever says:
That's right, Ils. We were ripped off. But, that's okay. That added spice on our journey! :)
Posted on: Dec 23, 2015
Ils1976 says:
oops ... not good at all! :D
Posted on: Dec 23, 2015
holdmyhandsforever says:
That's alright, Vance. I have learned my lesson. :)
Posted on: Dec 20, 2015