Bonzo’s Taxis Ltd (Guided tour of Guernsey)

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
+44 (0) 7781 447820

Bonzo’s Taxis Ltd (Guided tour of Guernsey) Saint Peter Port Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A super nice and friendly guided tour with local driver Jun 14, 2011
I had hoped that I could rent a car when I arrived in Guernsey but it was impossible due to the weather! Other people had obviously gotten the same idea as me. I was therefore in a bit of a jam when I took the taxi to my hotel. The taxi driver Chris was a friendly guy and proposed that I should call Sean the owner of the company to see if I could arrange a 3 hour drive around the island. First hour would be 40 pound and the following would be 30 pounds an hour.

I thought it was a good idea and as soon as I was to the hotel and had checked my ferry time for Jersey I called him and made a booking. He wound pick me up at my hotel at 10.30 am and I would be let off at the ferry departure area in time for my boarding there.

Sean turned out to be a really nice guy; born and raised on the island. He took me to all the corners of the island and told me stories of the things we passed. Many of the points I would probably have found myself but it would have taken me much more time. It was a really nice ride and it went extremely fast and gave me a good look of an island well worth coming back to. I have a deal with Sean that when I come back we will go fishing or playing golf.
Sean with his cab

Compare Guernsey Hotel Rates (4km away)

Saint Peter Port Map