Bonueva Home Boracay

Bonueva Home Boracay Rates and Deals

Bonueva Home Boracay Reviews

neo_dare_devil neo_dare…
cheap accomodation just a minute away from the white sand beach Nov 27, 2011
Like what I have posted in my previous Bora-Siem Reap Blog , I was able to find an accommodation in Boracay because of a travelbuddy friend.

During my first day in the Island I was already staying at Hostel when a travbud offered to help me find a BETTER accommodation for 400 PHP per night ( 9-10 USD ).

So after few minutes of walk from station 1 we arrived at Bonueva Homes past 2pm . Ryan talked to the owner and introduced me to them , I was offered the same price rate but they provided me a room with TV , washroom , air- conditioning and toiletries.

Toiletries Included were:

1. detergent soap

2. small body soap

3. 2 rolls of tissue

4. 2 towels

The two floor apartment type building is made up of make shift wood and cement foundation . It is colored with Red orange paint and some parts are still under construction.

Rules and regulations were also clearly posted in each door entrance . There's also one huge mirror and no fan provided since it is already air conditioned.

The interior or the rooms were painted white/ cream and it is a bit spacious and can accommodate 2-3 people .

there's also a small sari-Sari store near the the entrance of the building which is also operated by the owners .

The bed is passable because it's clean and still comfortable for me . I stayed there two nights and they didn't change the linens and was also provided with two pillows .

Security wise no problem at all , they provided me keys to my room so I can lock it whenever I'm going out.

The wash room do have small toilet bowl , lavatory , a shower and towel holder .

The accommodation is just a minute away from the white sand beach so you don't need to worry at all.

The best part of the services was when the owners made me feel that I'm a part of the family .They constantly asked me about how my day was and sometimes offered me to have supper with them.

I didn't expect much from this deal because it's cheap but instead i got all the things that I need during my stay . It is not necessary to ask for more but in this case I can say that I got more than the value for my money.

Check Bonueva Home Rates and Deals