Bonnington Hotel, London

92 Southampton Row, London, United Kingdom
Bonnington Hotel, - Bonnington Hotel - London
Bonnington Hotel, - You can see 2nd bed to the left. (barely)
London
Bonnington Hotel, - Can't play favorites! lol
Bonnington Hotel - London
Bonnington Hotel, - Bonnington Hotel - Doubletree?

Check London Hotel Deals

Bonnington Hotel, London Reviews

cavlizzy cavlizzy
Nice hotel, nice location May 31, 2011
Let's face it.... London is expensive enough. We went for 5-6 days and squeezed in more than most people do in 10 days. Not to mention we took 2 kids. This hotel was walking distance to the British Museum. (5 minutes) Some sites say you could walk to other locations, and it take 20-30 minutes, but I am not so sure. Traffic, and the way people drive so fast... you have to be very careful. Considering we like to take Taxi's when possible due to our small kids at the time, this hotel was located well for decent price trips in a Black Cab. It is an older hotel, but most of them are. The colors were nice and neutral, nothing flashy. I believe I read this hotel is part of the Doubletree chain. So if you have a hard time finding it, look for it that way with the address. The room was clean, big enough for the 4 of us, but not huge. It suited our needs fine. The bathroom was on the small side. It is not a fancy hotel, so I would not recommend for a honeymoon if you want some "style" and a romantic setting. The staff was happy and very helpful. You could tell they enjoyed their jobs, which is nice to see. They gave us maps when needed, recommended eating locales we enjoyed and never rushed us when asking questions. We did not eat in the hotel, as there are too many great places to eat otherwise. Best thing was they had 2 queen/double beds in the room!! This is hard to find sometimes. And very needed for a family of 4. Most hotels we looked into that put us closer to the "middle" were VERY expensive! So we were very pleased with the Bonnington. I would recommend it, and I would stay there again. **some pics indicate it may have been updated since I was there. If you look closely in one of my pics of the kids, you can see 2 beds. I am still looking for a few more.**
Bonnington Hotel - London
You can see 2nd bed to the left. (…
Can't play favorites! lol Bonning…
Bonnington Hotel - Doubletree?
X_Drive says:
You do need to update the crowns, they are getting a wee bit small of their cute little heads! :)
cavlizzy says:
Yes! even tougher in Italy. I will usually mention if my children were with me... so people will know if that hotel can accomodate 4. (2 small of course) :^)
travelman727 says:
Nice review! It's good to find a reasonable family friendly hotel in the heart of London :-D

Check London Hotel Deals