Bonnington Cafe

11 Vauxhall Grove, London, United Kingdom
07552 475535
Bonnington Cafe - BONNINGTON CAFE soup and 'baba ganoush'
Bonnington Cafe - BONNINGTON CAFE ceiling
Bonnington Cafe - BONNINGTON CAFE
Bonnington Cafe - BONNINGTON CAFE

Bonnington Cafe London Reviews

AdamR3723 AdamR3723
VEGGIE Feb 28, 2017
At the outset, let me tell you that I am a confirmed carnivore. So, to eat in a purely vegetatrian restaurant is not a prospect that I relish. It was with some considerable trepidation that I entered the Bonnington Café.

The place has been tastefully designed to look like a hippy establishment from the late 1960s. I liked it. The ceiling of the inner room of the dining area is covered with old maps instead of wallpaper - I liked that as well.

The food was surprisingly tasty and reasonably priced, but portions are rather small. I enjoyed my carrot and cardamom soup as well as the so-called 'baba ganoush' which was served with thin pita-type bread. The nut and caramel dessert was filling but not exceptional.

I am glad that I tried this place, but missed my meat!
BONNINGTON CAFE
BONNINGTON CAFE
BONNINGTON CAFE soup and 'baba gan…
BONNINGTON CAFE ceiling
german_eagle says:
Not a veggie, either, but meat is not a *must* for me. Agree, in my experience veggie restaurants also tend to leave me a bit hungry at the end ...
Posted on: Mar 06, 2017
Toonsarah says:
One of my regular lunch-time haunts. No, I'm not vegetarian either and I agree the portions aren't huge, but at lunchtime that isn't an issue for me and I love their ethos
Posted on: Mar 05, 2017