Bonjour Cafe

24633 Del Prado, Dana Point, CA, USA - (949) 496-6368

Bonjour Cafe Dana Point Reviews

lisa lisa
quaint but overpriced tourist trap Nov 11, 2008
The cute garden patio caught my eye as we drove on PCH so we decided to have lunch here. We should have walked away when we saw the prices, but we were pretty hungry and the menu looked tempting so we decided to stay.

They have a good selection of omelettes, sandwiches, salads, and other brunch fare, but a $13 Croque Monsieur that doesn't come with any sides smells like tourist robbery to me.

I had a banana and Nutella crepe, a pretty safe bet and one of the better values at $8. It tasted like what I expected it to be.

Eric had the French Toast en Brioche with seasonal fruit, which sounds all fancy and nice but I didn't understand where the "french toast" part came in.. it was just a giant block of brioche bread topped with some fruit! I also didn't understand how canned pineapple can be considered seasonal fruit. The whipped cream was made from real whipping cream, at least.

The other menu choices did sound good, but I wouldn't come back here, except to enjoy the patio on a nice day and maybe a latte.

Check Dana Point Hotel Deals