Bonifacio High Street

Lane O, Taguig, Philippines

Bonifacio High Street Taguig Reviews

mabby mabby
Halloween at Global City Nov 06, 2008
Bonifacio High Street is an up class, one kilometer long strip of restaurants and specialty stores situated in the heart of Fort Bonifacio in Taguig. Visitors get to feel a sense of relaxation and comfort when strolling around the laid back mall or simply just wont feel how fast their pockets empty when they've spent a few hours or so on one of the classy restos around.

With my sister living nearby, i thought i'd check out the park's activities this halloween with my son as we spent our weekend in Manila. I thought it was nice of Ayala Land (the builders of the said place) to come up with a 'Trick or Treat' activity for kids at the mall. Around a hundred or so kids with their parents dressed up in their not-so-scary halloween costumes and went from store to store to collect their free goodies till their pumpkin bags filled up. (I suppose nobody wants a 'trick' anymore..) Most of the restaurant waiters and waitresses too had to wear their costumes for the day. Very seldom can you find the malls in the country celebrating halloween this lavishly as i would say, so i thought i'd write this review. :)

Check Taguig Hotel Deals