Bone Daddy's House of Smoke

8856 Spring Valley Road, Grapevine, TX, USA - (214) 575-3050

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke Grapevine Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Hooter's With A Smokehouse! Aug 25, 2008
I was unaware as to what Bone Daddy's was outside of a place recommended for really good ribs. So, I tell my folks when they came up a while back about the good food this place was supposed to have. My dad is all in. He loves a good rib. We get there, the parking lot was packed, figured the lunch crowd. I trailed or little group getting inside the door... My step mom is standing there being greeted by a girl dressed in less then most would wear to a pool party! Everywhere there are girls dressed in flashy low-hip hugging, breast thrusting outfits. Jewelry hung from navels, tats enblazed various parts of anatomy. No joke, models every one! NOT what I was expecting! I'm not a prude trust me, but a little warning would have been nice! I was worried more about my step mom, but she went in despite it all. She was the only female there not employeed by the establishment! But hey, this is a food review right? We had to sit at the bar and wait for a table. The bar is festooned with TVs overhead, beside tables, you won't miss a minute of the action (unless you're checking out your waitress!). We finally got seated, the place is quite nice. Cool decorations: neon, signage and art, cover the walls. The waitress was pleasant, timely and made sure we had everything we needed. Dad and I got the half rack of ribs, served with two sides. I got the grilling beans (excellent) and the sweetcorn (not so excellent). Spice seems to be the order of the day here. The corn had a sweet salsa in it. Not a winner. My step mom got a salad. A BIG bowl, teeming with turkey and onion rings (I took those - good stuff). The ribs were terrific. The meat was falling of the bone! Great tasting too. All-in-all this place has some really good food. Bone Daddy's may not really a family themed place, but great for the boys!
Bone Daddy's House Of Smoke