Bondi Beach, Australia

Bondi Beach Reviews

mikeeey23 mikeeey23
bondi beach Jul 09, 2011
Australias most iconic beach. Very lively atmosphere, beautiful water and plenty of restaurants and places to drink. Whilst not the spot to relax in a serene setting, this beach is perfect for visiting with friends and kicking back having a good time
JoeMan2003 JoeMan20…
Walk to Bondi Beach From Cooge Beach Jul 04, 2011
Want a great way to see the beaches of Oz? Take the bus to Cooge beach, then walk along the cliffs to Bondi, bring your camera because there is so much to see! Also be ready to swim in some ocean side pools or surf when you get to Bondi, take a look at my pics, it was my favorite part of Sydney! And it's free!
Overlooking the pacific
Walk thru historic graveyard
Ocean side pools
kurtmatt kurtmatt
Going out on Wednesday night in Bondi Apr 16, 2011
If you are keen to go out mid week and want a great night on Wednesday night, head down to the Beach Road hotel, it is probably the most popular bar in Sydney for this night, at midnight they close this pub, but then most move onto the Bondi hotel or white revolver.
Airportman Airportm…
Beautiful beach on the outskirts of Sydney Aug 05, 2009
Bondi Beach is Sydney's, maybe Australia's, most famous beach and of course, it was on our to do list as well. The sun was shining and the sky nothing but blue, perfect winter day weather for a visit to the beach!

We first bought a prepaid return ticket at a selling point in Circular Quay, before we boarded bus number 333. It's not possible to buy tickets on the bus itself.

Then in about 30 to 40 minutes, depends on the traffic, we were at Bondi Beach. The beach was still pretty crowded by sunbathers, joggers and of course the surfers. The waves were okay. The surrounding area was beautiful, plenty of homes of course, but giving it a real holiday look, as if we weren't in a major world city.

We spent around 30 to 40 minutes there, enjoying the sun & sand and surprised to be on the beach while it's winter. If you're going to Sydney and have some time, take a bus to Bondi and enjoy the beach and scenery!

(Note: pictures that show a * weren't been taken by me)
Residential area at Bondi Beach
Residential area at Bondi Beach
Panorammic view of Bondi Beach
Airportman says:
15 degrees celsius still cold for you? :O
Daive says:
Woah! I'd be a frozen popsicle by then! haha
Airportman says:
It was around 15 to 16 degrees :)

Related Travel Blogs About Bondi Beach

Fly to sydney - on way home
SEPTEMBER 8TH 2007 TO SEPTEMBER 14TH 2007 We took a night flight from San Francisco in the USA to Sydney which took nearly 14 hours! We departed the USA on the 6th September and arrived Sydney on th…Bondi Beach is the Iceberg bar which is at the South End of the beach. It featured…
Oporto Yum
Why did we go to Bondi Beach?Several people we've chatted with have rolled their eyes at the mention of Bondi Beach.  Bondi is for the tourists and just isn't as good as Manly Beach, or so I hea…Bondi Beach? Several people we've chatted with have rolled their eyes at the mention of Bondi
Learn to surf Australia
As I have said in previous blog entries one of the main things I wanted to do when I knew that I would be coming to Australia was to learn how to surf.  I had a lesson when I was in Nicaragua, C…Bondi beach so I could not leave the board there anymore.  I want to try other beaches

Check Bondi Beach Hotel Deals