Boncafe

Boncafe - The Restaurant

Boncafe Surabaya Reviews

yuness yuness
'Yummy a Tenderloin Steak ' May 14, 2013
For dinner this time I went out with my friend eating dinner at the restaurant “Boncafe” that is familiar to the people of Surabaya. Yes! Boncafe is a steakhouse that is famous here for many years. Also a lot of fans here so this restaurant is never empty of visitors

Resto Boncafe has only one floor, an elongated shape to the side . the restaurant provide both indoors and outdoor eating areas the outdoor area is roof covered. At every table in the restaurant there is a small glass candle to enhance the romance of the atmosphere. A wild western style decor is supported by various types of interior furnishings which further add to the impression of the feel of the wild west. Service in the restaurant is also very professional and prompt, even when crowded with customers.

My friend said that these restaurants have been for open for dozens of decades going back to colonial rule and the ancient really feels apparent once in this atmosphere... from the selection of wall decor at their paintings and frames that show , from floor seats and even the door is also visibly from the Dutch colonial era . Their service is very swift and fast, because of the time, conditions are crowded and all the seats are full, luckily we manage to get seating and do not have to wait long to be served.

Main menu dishes are primarily of steak that are typical of Boncafe. Yes , Boncafe is famous for steak pleasures that also served in a special way . Boncafe steak dishes are served using a hotplate . Employees who serve these hot plates steaks also remind customers to be careful not to touch the hotplate or they run the risk of being branded...like a cow...this would be to authentic WILD WEST...OUCH!

One waiter gave us our book style menus and leave us to choose...then another brings us soft bread that looks and smells freshly made...made me very hungry and I must butter and eat now .. My order was a tenderloin steak which is a menu mainstay of Boncafe, whilst my friend ordered the chicken steak. So if you come to Surabaya, do not be confused or hesitate where to book a delicious meal with so much extra, Boncafe has everything in its Wild west style, I Brand it sizzlingly “RECOMMENDED”.
Tenderloin Steak