Find a Bologna Travel Buddy

Looking for a Bologna travel buddy? Meet Bologna travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 679,783 members and has been featured in:

July 30, 2017
to August 13, 2017
ABDULL is traveling to Bologna, Italy
1 award
Solo traveler looking for travel buddy to have fun, explore Italy and have a good time ;-)
August 25, 2017
to August 28, 2017
Karen is traveling to Bologna, Italy
Looking for the best local sights and the best places for good food and wine. Very sociable, happy to chat with groups but non existent Italian I'm afraid!
September 25, 2017
to September 28, 2017
Cindy E… is traveling to Bologna, Italy
An avid traveler with an insatiable wanderlust. Love UNESCO sites, churches, wine, cheese and everything nature.
October 5, 2017
to October 9, 2017
Fabien is traveling to Bologna, Italy
2 awards
French, ( I know, nobody's perfect!! ) Shy at first but great guy! With a great sense of humour! (YES REALLY!!) LOVE to travel but it looks like I can't fit all my travels around my job....oh well I…
April 3, 2018
to April 3, 2018
Simon is traveling to Bologna, Italy
2 awards
It is over 20 years since I was last in Bologna, is it going to be recognizable?
melanie wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Interests: op stap gaan enzow werken shoppe bioscoopj pakke
Kathryn wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
My name is Katie, and I'm a lot of things you're not. Just like you are a lot of things I'm not. Every one of us is different. We make our own decisions, and take our life where we want.
Dan wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Interests: snowboarding, ocean kayaking, hiking
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Not quite sure of the date yet... Travel route: Bologna Firenze Roma Sorrento Napoli Roma Home (Trondheim, Norway)
Fabio wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Looking for partner to walk around Bologna. Between july and august 2009. I am available only on weekends.
ks wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Please let me know the places that shouldn't miss
Anna wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
Well, I am a fun, outgoing girl, and love to have a good, fun time. I love to travel and take photos and experience life. I will be going to Italy for a year, leaving August 29th, 2007!! I'm so exc…
Remie wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
i'm just the girl nextdoor...someone you'd either love or hate ! i love my family,my friends,my house,my job, and my little pet dog Bella :-) .i have a great passion for travel,,photography and Art…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
I've heard that Bologna is the hidden gem of Italy, with the best preserved medieval city in the country, and a vibrant nightlife driven by the local university. The perfect mix of history and a great time!
Amanda wants to travel to Bologna, Italy
I want to get out and explore the world. There are too many places and faces I haven't seen. I've been at a stand still because none of my friends have the same desires to travel as I do. I won't wa…
Bologna