Bologna Hotels

Browse 20 Bologna, Italy hotel reviews for 139 Bologna hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$59 - $59

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bologna

Modena Hotels38.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bologna Hotels and Deals

#1 of 139 hotels in Bologna
kolomiyasvitlana says: "Once on my way back from Rimini to Cyprus, suddenly I felt very sick. I couldn't..."
$65
#2 of 139 hotels in Bologna
cotterb says: "This hotel is quite possibly the best I've stayed at in a long time. While I ..."
$37
#3 of 139 hotels in Bologna
fransglobal says: "One of the best value for money hotels I've stayed in in Italy. Great place. 60 ..."
$45
#4 of 139 hotels in Bologna
labego says: "We stayed at this hotel in our weekend in Bologna. The best,where is placed. In..."
$90
#5 of 139 hotels in Bologna
Chokk says: "We wanted a hotel near the city center and at the same time we wanted some good ..."
$80
#6 of 139 hotels in Bologna
travelfan1963 says: "The Best Western Hotel San Donato is very centrally located in the University Qu..."
$65
#7 of 139 hotels in Bologna
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Savhotel in Bologna from July 26th to July 30th 2010 after we had s..."
$52
#8 of 139 hotels in Bologna
skyter says: "out of town but quite handy as served also by night bus. I was driving and the..."
#9 of 139 hotels in Bologna
cangle192 says: "I stayed in this hotel in Janaury of this year with my boyfriend. when id read p..."
$48
#10 of 139 hotels in Bologna
novabelgica says: "The Centrale Hotel is located just a few minutes on foot from Bologna's Piazza M..."
$52
#11 of 139 hotels in Bologna
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Hotel Touring in Bologna from July 21st to July 26th 2010. We chose..."
$62
#12 of 139 hotels in Bologna
novabelgica says: "As location goes, this one is pretty convenient. You can find the 4 star Interna..."
$63
#13 of 139 hotels in Bologna
joseph98 says: "The three star rating might seem a bit harsh, given that I've given most things ..."
#14 of 139 hotels in Bologna
bipbipouai says: "The location of this hotel is fine, it is easy to find when you arrive by train...."
$37
#15 of 139 hotels in Bologna
tokee says: "Beautifully designed hotel with the absolutely the worse customer service ever!!..."
Bologna