Bologna Hotel Verona

Bologna Hotel Verona Rates and Deals

Bologna Hotel Verona Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Not for the light sleeper May 04, 2016
We chose this hotel primarily because of its location. 2 minutes walk to Louis Vuitton, 3 minutes walk to the Arena. We have read reviews on Trip Advisor that the hotel is opposite a liquor shop which could be noisy but we still went ahead to book the hotel. We took a taxi from the train station which costs about EUR9. Check—in was fast. Our room was on the 2nd floor. 2 doors away from the lift. We do not like to be near the lift as you will end up hearing everything whenever people take the lift. So to summarize,

Pros:

Convenient location – walking distance to shopping and restaurants and the Arena

Tastefully decorated room but small which is normal in Italy. I loved that the toilet has this seating bidet.

Complimentary toiletries

Generous breakfast spread by European standard since usually European hotels don’t have such an extensive breakfast buffet spread that I would see in Asian hotels.

Complimentary bicycle to use for going round the city

Cons about this room

There is a gap at the door or walls are painfully thin such that you hear the next door neighbour’s conversation and the other next door couple having some bed action, the room above you watching TV and people walking towards the lift and the couple’s screaming kid staying right in front of the lift and you hear the person above you walking around the room too – basically I heard everything

Our room is facing the liquor store – which opens during the day between 11 to 2 pm and 5.30 pm onwards til late – so you will hear people talking, laughing even if you keep your windows closed. And theres always people standing around with their glass of wine on the street in front of your hotel. The crowd is not rowdy and I did not see any drunkards, you hear music and hummering of people’s conversations. And since we were there from Sat to Monday, we hear it especially me since I am a light sleeper.

I drank a lot of alcohol during this stay to knock me up so that I can sleep during both nights (but I still am awaken every now and then by noise).

So for a quick stay, it is still ok. 2 nights max or you would be sleepless and walking like a zombie.
Breakfast buffet spread @ Hotel Bo…
Breakfast buffet
_Renegade_ _Renegad…
Lovely Central Hotel Mar 15, 2011
My parents stayed here when visiting me in Verona. The hotel was a lovely hotel and right in the centre of things so this was very convenient. However, they did feel that the hotel was a little too pricey for the size of the rooms and the decor. They rooms were a little dated and even the bed was quite old and not something that you would expect to see in a hotel of this price range.

On saying that the staff made their stay as comfortable and as welcoming as possible, and their service was great.

For people looking for a hotel close to the centre that is a little cheaper though, I would look somewhere else.
jnwalsh jnwalsh
A comfortable base in central location May 03, 2009
This 3* hotel is in a classical building but quite new inside. The hotel has a great location in the centre of Verona, a 2 minute walk from the amphitheatre and close to loads of shops, reatuarants and bars. Walking distance from all the major sights.

Our room was accessable with a lift and was quite large with a good mirror, lighting and TV. We had a view out to the bustling street which was great: we felt at home!

The bathroom and decor in general was all the new faux-Italian style which is quite cosy.

The service was helpful and friendly: good concierge recommendations, a room with internet & printer so we could print our bording passes and left luggage. Everything was easy for them.

The breakfast was included and was a simple buffet breakfast with coffee, juice and pastries in the hotel restaurant: very modern and cool. A different style to the hotel.

The hotel was reasonably priced, I think we paid about 70€ for a double on a Saturday night.

Bologna Hotel Verona Overview

The Bologna Hotel Verona is located only 50 meters from the famous arena. The Roman amphitheater and the balcony of Juliet are located just steps from this hotel. San Zeno Church is within a kilometer of the hotel. The Verona airport is 20 kilometers from the hotel. Guests can take the shuttle bus that connects the airport to the Porta Nuova train station. The Bologna Hotel Verona offers parking for guests.

Each room at the Bologna Hotel Verona is elegantly decorated and furnished with quality wood furniture. All guestrooms have a private bath with a shower and hair dryer. Air conditioning, television, and an in room safe are also standard in all rooms.

The hotel is housed in a historic building that dates back to 1200. The exterior of the Bologna Hotel Verona may be historic but the interior is completely modernized. Complimentary Internet access, safe deposit boxes, room service and an on-site restaurant are just a few of the amenities available to guests.

Bologna Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower