Bohemia Bagel

Masná 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Bohemia Bagel Prague Reviews

perfect1 perfect1
Bohemia Bagel Holesovice = where to go to get a full belly Apr 28, 2011
I have already given my opinion of the more touristy city centre Bagel restaurant, which is diner-style. The one near my home is more a restaurant - Bar style. It has a unique bar where there are low seats at a low bar, behind which the floor drops so you look down on the bar staff. Different.

The food is second to none. This week i have had salmon and a cheeseburger and fries. Awesome! And with prices normal people like me can afford it is worth a visit.

The parks at Stramovka and Letna are so close, it is a great pit stop on a summers walk.
hannahplusone hannahpl…
Bohemia Bagel! Apr 06, 2011
Located in three separate areas of Prague - Lesser Town, Old Town and Holesovice, Bohemia Bagel is one of the best un-discovered cafes in Prague.

According to their website, they aren't just a bagel shop. And I completely agree!!!

Delicious, tasty bagels with all kinds - from original bagels with cream cheese to caesar salad bagels to bagels with chocolate chips, Bohemia Bagel is a great place to unwind and relax in Prague - a definite food choice!
fitzsean fitzsean
THE BEST TAKE AWAY IN PRAGUE Mar 31, 2011
For me this is the only place to go for a take away in Prague. It is right in the centre, 100 metres from the Old Town Square. Keep the KFC's and Mc D's plastic food. Here you will find REAL meat in your burgers,freshly baked bagels,fish and chips. The prices may be higher (130 for a cheeseburger with fries) but when you see and taste what you have for that money you will understand what i am saying.

I really recommend this place. You can eat in of course. It has free wi-fi too. But i like to pop in and take away as i stay very close.
robs1 robs1
Fish and Chips in Prague Jan 10, 2011
I have to admit to my Englishness craving Fish 'n' Chips every weekend.

So happy was i to discover that Bohemia Bagel does Fish 'n' Chips!

Real.

I use the Masna branch of the chain. It is less than 5 minutes from the Old Town Square.

170 CZK (6 POUNDS) is not bad considering it's near impossible to find traditional fish 'n' chips in Prague. Malt vinegar too.

BoBa also has a great menu for every other craving you may have.

Not many places in Prague have such a range.

Love it!
totting totting
After the park head to the burgers May 10, 2011
After being at the park at Stromovka or the Museum of Art close by i recommend a visit to the 3rd Bohemia Bagel in Prague. Here i have to say are my favourite burgers in the whole city. Bacon and cheese, bbq, chicken, lamb, cheese, steak. Amazing selection and size. Fair prices too.
perfect1 perfect1
Taste of Americana Mar 11, 2011
Fantastic place to eat and drink all your favourites.You may find the service isn't the best,but that is the norm for Prague.The cost of a meal is quite fair though.
princeza_9 princeza…
Affordable heatlhy grub and good bagels Mar 30, 2010
I love this place! Bohemia Bagel was a staple of my time in Prague (though my fave local- Ujezd- is now closed)- good brownies, banana bread, bagels and breakfast.

This location is about 5 minutes from Old Town Square off off Dlouha. People can get stuff to-go, or eat in. It has has an internet cafe. This seems to be a popular destination for tourists and expats.

According to the website, there are 2 other locations- Holešovice (also a burger bar) and a smaller one in Mala Strana (Lázenská 19) just off of the Charles Bridge. Smaller, but still good food. No internet though.

Bohemia Bagel was a favorite in 2006, and was a favorite during my last trip four years later. Definitely recommended!
chocolate chip bagels and brownies…

Related Travel Blogs About Bohemia Bagel

Bagel Shop, Petrin Hill, Carmen... a really incredible day
    Today was another purposeful day alone.  It rained.     I walked through the town center to the Charles Bridge to cross some things off my to-do list. This c…Bohemia Bagel, between the Bridge and Prague Castle. I planned this place into my day’s agenda because I had a card…
Praha
Since the train from Prague to Munich is packed, it’s a good time to catch you up on our time in Prague. Usually I use this time to sprawl across three seats and pass out for a few hours, but n…Bohemia bagel. Brad, Derrick, and I then headed out to walk to Prague Castle. We checked out the church at the top of the castle…

Check Prague Hotel Deals