Bohem Art Hotel

Bohem Art Hotel Rates and Deals

Bohem Art Hotel Budapest Reviews

Chokk Chokk
"Absolutely spot on" Apr 23, 2014
I had been driving all day and it looked like my end station of the night would be Budapest, I therefore as usual consulted the Tonight app from Booking.com that had become my favorite booking tool on my road trips. I found a late offer in the middle of town where it looked like former guests had been satisfied. I choose the Bohem Art Hotel but I did not have a clue of where it was. I don’t like to use the Internet, when I travel abroad, so I usually make were quick decisions and just enter the address in my GPS.

As soon as I entered Budapest I understood that the hotel had a great location, near some of my favorite areas of the city and it couldn’t be much better, as it is in the middle of town. The biggest problem would be to find a parking space for my car. I parked in front of the hotel and asked the guard in front where to park – didn’t get anything so he fetched one of the girls from the reception who told me that parking was 200 forint per hour or if I didn’t find one they had access to some spaces somewhere around the corner. I went for another circle around the block and to my surprise I managed to get a space just in front of the hotel.

The receptionist was really friendly and service-minded that always approached me with a smile. During my stay I found out that this was common for all who I met from the staff. I was given a room on the 4th floor at the end of a hall. The room was small with tow single beds, as they didn’t have any double rooms. The interior was really nice and modern. The space was not huge but they had made things work with their design solutions. The bathroom was nice as well, with a great shower. The hotel provided free Wi-Fi, which worked perfect during my stay.

The hotel had a bar that closed at 1 am and last round was around 12.30 am. Their drinks were really awesome, I went for a beer but after looking at some of the other drinks produced by the waiter I ended my evening with two mojito’s that both tasted amazing. The breakfast was served in the basement in a quite funky room. I went down a bit before 10 am and the breakfast room was quite full of people. They served a great variation of different fruits, veggies, and everything else that you expect of a great meal, like sausages and so on. It was a great stay and given the fact that the location is suburb I would love to return.
The wall painting in my room
The wall painting in my room
The bathroom
My single bed
cedric13 cedric13
Great hotel in Budapest Mar 20, 2014
I stayed in the Art Hotel in the summer 2013.

The hotel was great. The rooms were perfect (clean, pretty, space, ... ).

The bed was very good to sleep, I didn't have trouble to find sleep at least :)

The people at the reception were very kindly and it was easy to get informations, hints and such.

But where I was the most impressed...was the breakfast. I never experienced a such one.

We had so many different things to eat and of a high quality.

The hotel is a bit in a lost street, but it's not too far from the interesting places.
earthoddity earthodd…
Exceeded expectations Nov 28, 2012
This is the best hotel I’ve stayed in a long while. For a 4 star hotel the price was very cheap, I was sure they’d be a catch, thankfully I was wrong. Modern decor throughout the hotel, our twin room had a fridge and was the perfect size for us. I loved the heated floor in the bathroom. An impressive buffet breakfast was included in the room price. Also free teas and coffees were provided in the bar lounge area during the afternoon. Location is on the Pest side of the city, a block away from Vaci Utca and the River Danube, very easy to pick up a sightseeing bus/boat or public transport, many amenities are within a 4min walk. Not only was the Wi-Fi free but it actually worked! It is true that taxi drivers will blatantly rip you off in Budapest, it happened to us. However the English speaking reception staff will happily arrange any of your transport needs through one of their affiliated taxi firms.
Wet room style bathroom

Bohem Art Hotel Overview

Location.
Bohem Art Hotel is located in central Budapest, close to Great Market Hall, Hungarian National Museum, and Gellert Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool. Nearby points of interest also include Rudas Baths and St. Stephen's Basilica.

Hotel Features.
Bohem Art Hotel features a snack bar/deli. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. This 4-star property has a business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.

Guestrooms.
52 air-conditioned guestrooms at Bohem Art Hotel feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding. These individually decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 26-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.

Notifications and Fees:

A resort fee is included in the total price displayed There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. No onsite parking is available.

Some properties have extra fees for amenities or services that may apply even if you do not use them. Government fees or taxes also may be charged to you when you check in or check out. This property told us they will charge you for the following: A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Pet fee: HUF 5500 Late check-out fee: HUF 10800

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

Notifications and Fees:

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Bohem Art Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower