Bogota is amazing

Bogota is amazing Reviews

papilio papilio
Feb 15, 2007
Hi,

I lived for more than 1 month in Bogota and was almost 2 in Colombia. Colombia is an incredible beautifull and different country. You can find anything you want there. The Colombians are very friendly, for me the most friendly ones of the countries I`ve visited in South-America. They are very positive and like every tourist that visits their country, because you were not affraid of the image it has. The Colombians have a natural born sympathy and are very hospital.

As in every country there are bad people but if you don`t go for that, don`t travel. You can be robbed next door.

If you go to Bogotá, I can recommend you hostal Sue (Av.3, calle 16-42), cosy atmosphere, cheap and the best shower.
jayreid says:
i am a white male from new england. my girlfriend lives there, any input is appreciated.. thanks!
Posted on: May 11, 2011
iphantom88 says:
Hey, I see most of these comments are old so I'm not sure if you still check this site, but I'm going to Colombia next month and was curious to get some advice/pointers about how to best enjoy Bogota! thanks
Posted on: Feb 12, 2008
hugo83 says:
You made me smile ;). Im from Colombia and happy to know you had a good time here. Good luck in your travels around the world
Posted on: Oct 22, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Bogota is amazing

te amo Bogota
Bogota is an amazing experience for anyone who has never been to a city larger than 2 million people (i.e. a lot of New Zealanders).  The pollution is ghastly, all the buses and traffic chug out…Bogota is an amazing experience for anyone who has never been to a city larger than 2 million people…
Colombia es passion...!!!
...BEFORE BOOKED MY AIRTICKETS FOR COLOMBIA I WAS AFRAID, BECAUSE THIS SUDAMERICAN PAIS HAS \"BAD NAME\" ABOUT CRIMINALITY....WHEN I ARRIVED IN BOGOTA, WAS LATE AFTERNOON, AND TOOK A TAXI FROM AIRPOR…BOGOTA.  THE VIEW WAS AMAZING...(!!!).  WE WENT WITH A FUNICULAR FOR 20 persons. LAST NIGHT I ATE IN HRC AND FLIGHT…
Super Sunday is a great day in Bogota.
Hello all,It is Sunday in Bogota, and I am very happy to be here.  I got moving very early, perhaps energized by the cooler temperatures.  I did an extended walking tour of the Caldelaria d…amazing!  Not only yhe view of Bogota and the surrounding area, but the view of everything in the mountains…

Check Bogota Hotel Deals