Bogota Hotels

Browse 14 Bogota, Colombia hotel reviews for 293 Bogota hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$43 - $121

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bogota

Barranquilla Hotels63 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bogota Hotels and Deals

#1 of 293 hotels in Bogota
gigharmon says: "If you are looking for a modern, slick, clean, safe, convenient and affordable h..."
$39
#2 of 293 hotels in Bogota
seangee says: "This hotel for the price is a great value and great location. It's in a very nic..."
#3 of 293 hotels in Bogota
minpinbud says: "The hotel includes a complimentary pickup from the airport and the driver was ve..."
$42
#4 of 293 hotels in Bogota
Mitchellleary says: "104 Art Suites is a really cool Boutique Hotel and is located near to all popula..."
$54
#5 of 293 hotels in Bogota
wilfredoc2009 says: "Because of work, I spent a week in Bogota - Colombia, we were a delegation from..."
#6 of 293 hotels in Bogota
auyeyo says: "Excellent hotel, mostly for bussines but was great for us as tourists. In a nice..."
$57
#7 of 293 hotels in Bogota
mdfehmel says: "On a recent business trip to Bogota and my first trip to Colombia I stayed at ..."
$54
#8 of 293 hotels in Bogota
caliphil007 says: "If you want to stay at a clean, safe, upscale area without hurting your budget. ..."
#9 of 293 hotels in Bogota
yadilitta says: "I went to Bogota just for a couple of days. It was because of work. We had to at..."
$75
#10 of 293 hotels in Bogota
Johnpro says: "I confused somehow if I must stay in the center of the old city Candelaria o..."
#11 of 293 hotels in Bogota
RIGAS says: "when i booked my air ticket for colombia i had many difficulties to book a hotel..."
$19