Bogor Hotels

Browse 8 Bogor, Indonesia hotel reviews for 39 Bogor hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Bogor

Cimacan Hotels20.4 km
Depok Hotels23.7 km
Bangka Hotels36 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bogor Hotels and Deals

#1 of 39 hotels in Bogor
YantiSoeparno says: "I stayed here for three days and two nights for a training. I really enjoyed my ..."
#2 of 39 hotels in Bogor
rwindu says: "A Hotel cum Resort in a secluded placed yet not far away from hustle bustle of t..."
#3 of 39 hotels in Bogor
yuness says: "I stayed at the Amaris Hotel Bogor only 2 nights, because I want to rest and rel..."
#4 of 39 hotels in Bogor
yuness says: "Me and my friends stayed at Villa Tjokro for 2 days where they had recommend we ..."
#5 of 39 hotels in Bogor
yuness says: "I stayed two nights at the IZI Hotel, Rooms are varied sizes, mine was a standar..."
#6 of 39 hotels in Bogor
fransglobal says: "Potentially very nice hotel. Expensive by Indonesian standards though at 280,000..."
#7 of 39 hotels in Bogor
elisai says: "Gumati Village located near to Bogor. It has hotel and restaurant with mixing co..."
#8 of 39 hotels in Bogor
With its central location, Hotel Pandu Wins is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bogor. Th...
Average Rate
$22
#9 of 39 hotels in Bogor
Pondok Cabe Airport PCB is a 60 minute drive from the Hotel Pangrango 1. Bogor Palace is less than a 20-minute walk away.
2.5
#10 of 39 hotels in Bogor
The Hotel Mirah Sartika is conveniently situated in the centre of the town.
Bogor