Bodegón Fueguino

Bodegón Fueguino Ushuaia Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
Good food, good service, but... Jul 22, 2012
Dined here in Apr 2010.

I wanted to pay more attention to the food because it was one of the best. I ordered 'Honey Orange Lamb' steak!!! I don't eat lamb normally but they are being reviewed on this dish. It was the best lamb I ever had!!! Another Argentinean family beside me ordered the same, we were looking at each other eating. The coffee here was very good too.

The service was good, the waitress and the old man sat at the cashier were nice. But...yes, there is this but. Just because I am an Asian Chinese, does not mean that I don't TIPs. They can see that I don't speak Spanish and come from Asia, they charged my drink - a coca cola - DOUBLE and add 10% more to my main dish price. In a way, they enforce a tips on me. I kept quiet, still pay the bill plus 10% TIP. But every review would have to go with this story.

I had travelled to many places more develop or rural - United State, Canada, even Egypt and Morocco, the local NEVER do this. I was really upset, I tipped every of my tour guides in this trip and I didn't see the local tip them. I still don't understand and don't get what they are trying to do.

Check Ushuaia Hotel Deals