Phuket, Thailand

Check Phuket Hotel Deals

Bodega Phuket Reviews

Bullfrog33 Bullfrog…
No better hostel in Thailand Jul 14, 2011
Okay, I've only stayed at 2 hostels in Thailand, but I can't imagine any place better than Bodega. If you're looking for fun, you can find it at Bodega. If you're just looking for a place to chill, the place is big enough so there are plenty of chill spots as well.

The staff here is incredible. Rum and Ra are class acts. One of the guys staying in the hostel was sick and they were kind enough to take him to the hospital. That is what separates this place from any of the other dozen hostels I've stayed at during my recent 3 month trip.

There is a bar, where you'll find people of all backgrounds playing drinking games, playing music or listening to the tunes that they are spinning. It's a great place to pre-game before taking a 5 minute walk to Patong Beach and nightlife.

They also keep the air conditioning running during the day in the dorms. Most I have stayed at turn it off.

As you can tell from my review, I am very high on this place. Please do me a personal favor though, don't stay here so it isn't booked the next time I come back to Phuket! :-P
Missy6 says:
Thank you so much for your review, superheful when trying to find a decent place to stay having never been there before
Posted on: Nov 23, 2011