Boca do Inferno

Avenida Rei Humberto II de Itália, Cascais, Portugal

Boca do Inferno Cascais Reviews

sienasera sienasera
Amazing Jun 13, 2011
I visited Boca do Inferno at Cascais after reading about. What's so crazy about a site like this is that you think ok , how great can it be? But from the moment I saw it, I jaw dropped. it's amazing and breathtaking to see such a feat in nature!

Go see it! Plus Cascais is a cute little town in itself
Liselore_Verschuren Liselore…
Mesmerizing! Sep 08, 2010
Boca do Inferno (Portuguese for Hell’s mouth) is a natural sight at the edge of Cascais. At this spot the large pounding waves along some seaside cliffs have formed a large opening after many millions of years, and it has become a popular tourist attraction. The water flowing in- and out of the natural basin is quite mesmerizing.

It’s about a two to three kilometer walk from the centre of Cascais. If you want to walk and it is summer, make sure you go in the early morning or late afternoon otherwise it can be a very hot ordeal.
Boca do Inferno (Cascais, Portugal)
Boca do Inferno (Cascais, Portugal)

Related Travel Blogs About Boca do Inferno

To start the day we went to the "Boca do Inferno" in Cascais. I didn't realise it but Alistair Crowley commited suicide there! I really must thank Pedro Ramos for all his help (fellow travbuddy), thi…Boca do Inferno" in Cascais. I didn't realise it but Alistair Crowley commited suicide there! I really must thank…
From the mouth of hell to the blistering sun.
After having walked so much the past days that my legs and feet hurt like hell, I decided to take a day off. Just relax at the swimming pool, read a book and take it easy. But I failed.I did go to th…Cascais that I had not yet seen, so I set out. There was also supposed to be a natural bridge over the gurgling sea, Boca do Inferno

Check Cascais Hotel Deals