Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours

Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours Rates and Deals

Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours Pakchong Reviews

vatrine vatrine
Best tour and accommodation in one May 09, 2014
Our (double) room was so large, I could have done a backflip if I wanted. We also expected lots of bugs (you are in the jungle after all) so we were really relieved (and surprised) that we didn't even spot one bug in the room! Also the ensuite bathroom was spacious and comfortable. Mike (the owner) is very helpful and advised me on my onward travel to Cambodia. We also booked a one-day hike tour, which was lovely. I definitely recommend staying here!

Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours Overview

For the comfort of guests, the Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours offers non-smoking apartments. The property has a dry cleaning service, a beauty centre and a laundry service. Feel greater comfort in your apartment complex as this venue offers an 'animal friendly' policy. In addition, staff at the help desk will be happy to book tours and tickets and provide guests with local information and advice. The apartment complex's garden is a perfect place to rest and relax.

The apartments feature a CD player and a DVD player as well as a TV with cable / satellite channels. Wireless internet is available throughout the apartment complex, ensuring you'll have no trouble staying connected during your trip. The apartments are equipped with a ceiling fan and the apartment complex has room service.

The Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in.

Bobbys Apartment and Jungle Tours Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower