Bob Evans 287 Dine In

Bob Evans 287 Dine In - One of the commercials in the restaurants

Bob Evans 287 Dine In Columbus Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fast food and I was lucky with a sweet waitress Aug 25, 2011
I had arrived at my hotel just to find that it was situated far from everything and especially downtown Columbus. Later in the evening I was out searching for an interesting restaurant in the neighbourhood but I found nothing; I therefore returned to the Bob Evans dine-in restaurant that was situated just 100 meter from my hotel.

I arrived just before 10 pm and I saw that they were about to close. I asked the sweet waitress who’s name was Amanda and I got an okay to eat even thought it was less than 10 minutes to closing time.

I wanted a beer but they only served soft drinks so I settled with a coke while quickly looking through the menu. I settled with a smoke grilled burger; and Amanda took me through the works of coleslaw, biscuit buns and fries that was some of the extras that followed with burger.

Amada was in to photography and asked loads about my camera. She was getting a Nikon from her father to her 21st birthday the 18th September and she just kept on talking. She was just one of these sweet down to earth girls that you sometimes run into far away from the big city life – completely unspoiled yet, but that will come.

The burger was good but huge as everything here and I could hardly eat any of the fries. The place was not bringing much coziness but it was also only a fast food diner. The largest impression to me in this place was meeting the waitress
The exterior
One of the commercials in the rest…
My huge burger
The empty and ready to close resta…
Chokk says:
Things close damn early out here!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2011
Andy99 says:
Cheers for Bob Evans accommodating you close to closing time!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2011