Boat Trips

Boracay, Philippines

Boat Trips Boracay Reviews

danponczek danponcz…
Boracay snorkeling and fishing trip (must do) Jul 18, 2011
There are alot of trips you can do on Boracay. When I was there we did a snorkeling/fishing boat trip and an Island-hopping trip. Both tours where great.

Fishing/snorkeling trip: It was about 5-7€ so quiet cheap for 2 hours. They give you bide and rather simple fishing devices, but it´s great fun. In two hrs. we cought like 50 fishes (mostly Nemos and his friends ;)) but even though they told us that we will be able to grill and eat the fishes after we come back...they didn´t want to give us the fishes anymore when we got back, but it was ok anyway, because they were rather small and it would have been a hustle to actually eat any meat of it^^ Great Fun but don´t believe you are going to find any big and eatable fishes ;)

Island-hopping: great trip, super-great value! for 10€ they took us to all parts of the island and at one point there was an all-you can eat and drink restaurant. we snorkeled 3 was really worth it

please be aware that you always have to bargain, but be always respectful. I experienced Filipinos to be very sincere. When you tell them NO (to a vendor) they understand and leave you alone (not like in China, Vietnam,Thailand...) This was one thing that I loved about the Philippines and the people there.
Boracay1 says:
Thanks for the nice review. I will be checking out the island hopping when I visit Boracay in Feb 2012.
Happy Safe Travels to you,
Posted on: Oct 30, 2011
Mar 25, 2007
There is several ways you can arange a boat trip. The cheapest way is to follow a large group of around 20people around the island, or just rent a boat for some hours and then tell them exactly what you want to do and when you want to do it.

For a group trip be prepeared to pay P600 pr person and if you rent a boat its P500 pr hour for the boat and you have to buy your own food and drinks..

We rented a boat for the entire day and brought a case of beer , lunch , snorkeling gear and some mariuana(i dont smoke since im i have submit to drug and alcohol testings on a regular basis).. If you are into that shit be prepared to pay around P400 for 5 joints.. Not to shabby :)

But we had a blast ,but the total price where around P6000 (3000 for the boat , P1500 for the drinks, P900 for the food and P400 for the snorkeling gear) so its a littlebit on the expensive side ,but the people going in a group have 3.rd-class tickets, we had first class since we could tell the boatmen exactly what we wanted to do and when we wanted to do it.

PS. If you want to save on food just go to a fastfood chain and order takeaway food there. We went to the closest resturant.

So.. chose the things who suits you budget. We had a really good time.
Class-A sailing Boat. Its really f…

Related Travel Blogs About Boat Trips

I'm Alive - Let's Celebrate!
  The airline provided free shuttle service from Kalibo airport to Caticlan. Our bus got there at around 8 PM, then we took a 15-minute boat trip to Boracay Island. After that, another 15 minu…boat trip to Boracay Island. After that, another 15 minutes or so to our hostel, where Steph and Wayne are waiting…
Beach bum
It was a lazy Saturday morning. The supposed plan is a weekend getaway to Puerto Galera, Mindoro. With my travel buddy, Aira, we hop on a bus to Batangas Pier then a boat to White Beach in Puert…boat trip to Boracay island (routing courtesy of a friendly local waitress). Since no one had anticipated…
Slamming Hen and Windy Boracay
I had always been wanting to experience Ati-atihan festival in Kalibo. This happens every third Sunday of January in honor of Sto Nino. Sounds religious? Nah!I booked a flight from Manila to Roxas Ci…Boracay - doing nothing! :) A good friend of mine joined me to this trip. Arriving on a van from Kalibo, we arrived at Caticlan pier where a short boat

Check Boracay Hotel Deals